Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Girlfriends with pretty sisters (Royal Wedding Special)
  • Del

😯

rOcKeTdOg

as a mate said yesterday “if pippa was my daughter i’d still be bathing her”

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

There are some very creepy people in this world 😯

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Indeed. I thought that a very creepy comment

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

That is just plain wrong

amodicumofgnar

You’d never have that problem with Prince Andrew’s progeny they’d curdle the bathwater.

scaredypants

Indeed. I thought that a very creepy comment … (etc)

Really? You think the bloke actually meant it? I mean, literally?
    You’re right, weird old world indeed

benjamins11
    Free Member

yeah but on a serious note, what was Andrews daughter wearing (cant remember her name) she looked like an extra from the chronicles of narnia with her headgear!

soulwood
    Free Member

Mrs Soulwood reckons the Prince Andrews girls are straight out of the Cinderella story, with Cinders marrying the prince.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I mean, literally

one would hope not but still a creepy/odd/weird thing to say when you could just say so many other things to express your appreciation of her.

higgo
    Free Member

she whispers that had she not just met a chap I would have had a great birthday present.
    That ones still earning interest in the **** bank.

Spend it.
    Normal banking rules do not apply. Spend, spend, spend and it’s all still there.

Bazz

My SIL is very attractive but a completely evil self centred bitch so it doesn’t really shine, the only thing i’d like to do is drop her down a mine shaft.

On another note i have a friend who dated a girl for about a year or so, met her parents, went round for dinner, went out with the family etc. then 2 years after they split started dating her younger sister, he said meeting their dad for the second time was an uncomfortable experience 😆

matthewjb
    Free Member

benjamins11 – Member
    yeah but on a serious note, what was Andrews daughter wearing (

I think they’re hats but I’m not sure.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

The blue hat is par for the course but the trolls door knocker on the right really is exceptional.

yunki
    Free Member

one would hope not but still a creepy/odd/weird thing to say when you could just say so many other things to express your appreciation of her.

oh come on.. pedo jokes are all the rage.. have you not seen jimmy carr?

get a sense of humour fellas..

minnellium
    Free Member

I can’t believe we’ve got this far in a thread and not had a Venus / Serena discussion. I call for a mass debate

rOcKeTdOg

Guys, she’s a 27 year old woman, how does that qualify as paedophillia? I think you should read the actual words rather than what you want to see for a change

iDave
    Free Member

yeah, it’s only incest, get a grip… 🙄

Oggles
    Free Member

It’s where she keeps her pussy.

Royal Wedding Gallery on The Poke

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Seems like Call Me Dave was bang on the money! 😆

iDave
    Free Member

so why have you never said anything funny then?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

(Edit – sorry, should have come up with sooner)

yeah, it’s only incest, get a grip…

I am, I am 😉

Houns

as a mate said yesterday “if pippa was my daughter i’d still be bathing her”

😆 😆 😆

rOcKeTdOg

iDave – Member
    yeah, it’s only incest, get a grip.

dear oh dear 🙄

i have an awesome reposte to this but i suspect that’s exactly what you want so you can reply with some of the usual drivel, so i’ll not do you the favour and type it

oh crap, i have haven’t i?, go on then if it makes you happy (sounds like you need cheering up)

maybe i shudda took heed of this and not lit the blue touch paper

Houns

RD it’s not your fault there are so many c***s on here with a serious sense of humour failure

iDave
    Free Member

my comment was not aimed at you RD…. 🙄

yunki
    Free Member

I think we should have a bad taste joke thread just to redress the balance..

CountZero

Oh. My. God.
    Just had to redress the balance after the pics posted up there ?
    Pretty much defines my perfect woman, built for speed rather than comfort. ?

rOcKeTdOg

iDave – Member
    my comment was not aimed at you RD….

*chuckles*

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Girlfriends with pretty sisters (Royal Wedding Special)’ is closed to new replies.