Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • Girlfriends with pretty sisters (Royal Wedding Special)
  • bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Kate is a fine looking woman, but I would venture to say that Pippa is even more pleasing to the eye.

Have you ever dated a girl and then realised that her sister was a fox?
    If so, did Woody Allen style hilarity and foot-in-mouth japery ensue?

Answers below:

p.s: If you’re a woman with a taste for ginger, you could always start your own thread about Harry.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

think i’m a kate man…

none of my GFs’ sisters have been better looking.

sc-xc

foot-in-mouth japery ensue

You’re doing it wrong.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I lived with a girl once, realised her sister was a fox, so used to pop down to Exeter every so often to fulfill a service contract. I miss Ruthie.

Stuey01
    Free Member

I once dated a girl with a hot sister, not sure I’d say she was more attractive, but definitely hot. She was petite and skinny, whereas the sister I was knocking off was curvy with big jubblies.
    Actually thinking about it they didn’t look alike at all. I wonder if this is a William and Harry scenario?
    Hilarity didn’t ensue but I definitely copped a crafty perv at every opportunity.

mudshark
    Free Member

My wife has a similar looking twin though she’s the fat one so never been interested in going there. My wife does seem to encourage her to eat which may be part of her plan….

brooess
    Free Member

I had a girlfriend once who’s sister was more conventionally attractive. But had also threatened her boyfriend with a kitchen knife. Didn’t hang around too long after that!
    Class-wise, not so far off the Middletons, either, very middle-class kind of psycho!

emsz
    Free Member

GF is hot anyway, and single child (and acts like it sometimes!! 😳 😯 )

matthewjb
    Free Member

mudshark – Member
    My wife has a similar looking twin

I’m confused by this statement.

Surely twins or identical (or not)?

loddrik
    Free Member

The wife is pretty tidy, definitely nicer than her sisters.

Neither of the middletons do it for me in slightest. Far too ‘horsey’

Junkyard
    Free Member

emsz maybee you are the uglier sister 😉

johnikgriff
    Free Member

My wife has 3 sisters (all younger) 2 are deffiantly on the very hot side. But they are not what I would call “stable”. Plus they must have played cards for the brains when they where children and my wife cleaned up.

Also, even after 3 children she is still hot, who’s to say what would happen to the others. 😀

loddrik
    Free Member

This thread could well develop into one where pics would be helpful…

slimtubing
    Free Member

My ex’s sister was not necessarily hotter but was definatley funnier, bigger cans, taller and more graceful (the ex was an olympic standard clutz).
    Mrstubing is definately the hotty of her family but youngest sis got the long legs, middle sister is a carbon copy of the mother-in -law. 😯

wombat

In my case I got The Looker, The Cooker and The Personality.

Not gloating, just saying 8) 😀

allthegear
    Free Member

It works the other way around too, you know. So, those of you with brothers, who is the looker/cooker/personality??

Edit – and that’s not a match.com question btw!!!!

Rachel

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

I reckon the knowing look says it all – he must have received a briefing from his brother 😉

Maybe a Captain, but still a squaddie at heart 😆

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

A mate of mine had a brother & sister who were twins, they looked **** all like each other.

matthewjb
    Free Member

A mate of mine had a brother & sister who were twins, they looked **** all like each other.

That was the point I was trying, and failing, to make.

Twins are either identical or non-identical. And non-identical twins only look like each other as much as any other siblings do.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

🙄
    I apologise & am a twerp for not reading your post propply!
    (it’s been a hard day at the zoo}

rob2
    Free Member

Class thread. But I’m with the needs more pictures point.

My wife’s sister is pretty hot. Often lounges round in her pj’s when she comes over. Plain wrong.

She doesn’t like bikes though so shes probably a mental. 😉

b-a-c-o-n
    Free Member

Hmmmm toughie !!

matthewjb
    Free Member

esselgruntfuttock – Member

I apologise and am a twerp for not reading your post propply!
    (it’s been a hard day at the zoo}

I don’t think I’m writing or thinking clearly either.

Anyway, back to the original question…

Kit
    Free Member

Ha! She used to go out with a childhood mate of mine! You lucky rich bastard JJ!

Anyway, three girlfriends, three sisters: Yes, no, yes.

mudshark
    Free Member

Well they’re both Chinese so they kinda look the same to me anyway…but they look related.

Taff
    Free Member

Fooled around with a sister then went out with her older sister for about a year.

zokes
    Free Member

And non-identical twins only look like each other as much as any other siblings do.

Really, my wife and her twin are not identical, but are very similar, and a lot more similar than either of her other two siblings…

scaredypants

zokes, identical twins in a medical sense are from a single fertilised egg and genetically indistinguishable. Still not identical in a literal sense though, as events in their development affect how they turn out.

non-identical twins are 2 separate eggs and so it’s down to chance how much or little they look like other siblings.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Not a hotter sister but my MIL (to be) is a minx. Single too…

samuri
    Free Member

Both my wives sisters are mingers. One of them was alright looking when she was younger but I still got the best looking one of the bunch, They’re *all* completely mental though. At least the one I married isn’t satan like the middle one is.

I’ve been out with one girl, bumped into her younger and far more attractive sister and ended up going out with her instead. Their mum was pretty good looking too. Oh how I wanted to complete that particular trio.

maccruiskeen

Two wives? Didn’t have you down as the long distance lorry driver type

zokes
    Free Member

zokes, identical twins in a medical sense are from a single fertilised egg and genetically indistinguishable. Still not identical in a literal sense though, as events in their development affect how they turn out.

non-identical twins are 2 separate eggs and so it’s down to chance how much or little they look like other siblings.

Really? Well I never. Who told you that? 🙄

Back on topic – Pipa, Hmmmmmmmmmmm 😳

scaredypants

was there some sort of (well hidden) joke in yr previous post then, zokes ?

higgo
    Free Member

Not a hotter sister but my MIL (to be) is a minx. Single too…

You’ll be needing this by the sounds of it: http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/jeremykyle/beaguest/

nixon_fiend
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-5bxb7AlEU[/video]

mikertroid
    Free Member

My SIL is a total hottie. One of the prettiest girls I’ve ever seen. There, off my chest. I feel better now. 8)

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

You can also get mirror image twins – one egg, splits on (IIRC) 7th day and the identical twins mirror each other – one will be right handed, the other left. One will get first tooth on one side, the other twin on the opposite side. Mental.

scaredypants

WHen I was little I wanted (as well as being a spaceman/footballer) to have situs inversus* and then to be right handed 8) **

*is there a character in some kids’ book who has it ?
    ** 🙄

iDave
    Free Member

GF’s sister is hot, but married and living in New York. But GF is hotter and lives here.

rustler
    Free Member

I made it clear to my ex that my ideal birthday present would be a session with her & her Sister. She told me she would ask her & later told me she’d said no. Was sat chatting to her Sister a few weeks later & she whispers that had she not just met a chap I would have had a great birthday present.
    That ones still earning interest in the **** bank.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Girlfriends with pretty sisters (Royal Wedding Special)’ is closed to new replies.