Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Girl dog making love to her basket
  • samuri
    Free Member

Now I’m inclined to let her get on with it but my wife reckons the vet said we should take her basket away from her. Any ideas?

The dog will often drag her basket somewhere, then standing astride it so it is no doubt rubbing against her lady dog bits and then will spend ten minutes making sweet love to it.

After this she’ll pass out for an hour or so. Usually in the basket.
    She’s 4 years old and has been spayed. If we try and take the basket off her, she’ll get quite aggressive and try and fight it back off us.

Ta.

cinnamon_girl

😯

Gooby
    Free Member

YouTube gold!

samuri
    Free Member

I’ll see if I can get a video.

zippykona

My girl dog used to hump my coat.
    If I had seen another dog she would wee on it.
    Learnt to hang my coat up.

cinnamon_girl

Perhaps she needs to get out more? 😉

enfht
    Free Member

I’d only intervene if it becomes a health issue, e.g. if she takes up smoking after sex.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’d say just let her get on with it. Anything stressing her out at all?

I’ve had a stressed out cat on Zylkéne for the last few weeks. He’s been quite relaxed since starting it. Think it works for dogs too.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Dog been watching wife with the washing machine on spin?

Seriously though, if we were discussing kids and not dogs, the advice would be to give the child more to do, alleviate boredom, and burn off excess energy. I’m guessing the same would work for a dog.

unklehomered
    Free Member

if she takes up smoking after sex.

At which point you should put the duvet in a less abrasive cover.

samuri
    Free Member

Dog goes out three times a day, if she wants to play she’ll bring one of her toys over to us and we’ll always play with her, she can go out in the back garden any time she likes and if one of the cats is in the house she’ll spend plenty of time trying to wind it up.

alpin
    Free Member

if she wants to play she’ll bring one of her toys over to us and we’ll always play with her

from now on…

amedias
    Free Member

ours did this… every month… was funny for a while, then annoying, she would do it to the duvet too, pull it half off the bed then just go nuts for an hour, pass out for a bit, then wake up and do it again, every now and again she’d obviously find ‘the spot’ and go into a kind of doggy overdrive humping at super speed, more so if she could find a fleecy blanket, she loves fleece!

She hasn’t done it since being spayed though, but that was only just before xmas.

tazzymtb

if she wants to play she’ll bring one of her toys over to us and we’ll always play with her

Stoner
    Free Member

dog gotta bone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Girl dog making love to her basket’ is closed to new replies.