Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gig at Wembley. Where to park?
  • imbuildingabike
    Free Member

Heading down to The Cure at Wembley (from Norwich) next week and wondering if anyone’s got any top tips on where’s going to be best to park the car.

stumpy01

Loads of people now rent their driveway out around Wembley (my parents live there and I grew up round there). There are several on their road alone…
    They charge around £20 I think, but not sure what website you’d do it through…

You’re probably better off though parking at Stanmore station or perhaps one not quite so far round from East Angular and getting the Tube in.

I mention Stanmore because it’s on the Jubilee line, so will take you all the way to Wembley Park and there’s a car park next door.

A11, A14, M11, M25, A1…..

theotherjonv

I’d come round the M25, down the A1 to Stanmore or Canon’s Park and then get the tube to Wembley Park

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Park in Long Stay at Stanmore, tube to Wembley

asbrooks

Yes Stanmore is a good bet. It’s only a couple of stops down to Wembley from there.

asbrooks

Wow the cure! Not seen them since 87 at the NEC. It was a great night if my memory serve me well. Have a good one op!

imbuildingabike
    Free Member

Thanks for the help chaps. Found a couple of driveways near to both Stanmore and Canon’s Park which look promising.

stumpy01

Don’t forget you can just use your contactless card on the tube, rather than fiddle around with travelcards….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gig at Wembley. Where to park?’ is closed to new replies.