Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Giff Gaff
  • unsponsored
    Free Member

Is anyone using a Giff Gaff sim only deal? Looking for feedback before signing up.

scaredypants

yes, it’s fine – though today’s a bad day to ask as their site is a bit fecked.

Get somebody who’s on it (could be me if you don’t know anyone) to “send” you a SIM. You get £5 credit and so do they.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Yup, I’ve had no probs with it.

unsponsored
    Free Member

I’m thinking of just buying an iPhone 4s and using giffgaff seems a better deal overall.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’m going onto giffgaff as soon as I can get my unlock code, no brainer as far as I can tell.

stabilizers

Yep. Bought the iphone, ditched the old contract for a £10 goodybag. So far so good.

cp

Banana- if youre currently on contract or sim only, see if your curren provider will match the deal. Orange actually bet it for me & it means I didnt have to buy a new goody bag every month.

float
    Free Member

just going to throw my link up here for the sim cards

help me to help you!

so ye, it gets you a sim with £5 already on it, but then you need to put a tenner on to activate it. you can then use this credit as just credit, or you can buy one of their goodie bags with it.

davcow
    Free Member

Been with GiffGaff nearly 12 months and it is excellent!

Still working on getting the rest of my family converted over so far.

My order link for sims: GiffGaff sim

wysiwyg
    Free Member

ive treated you dave

plodtv
    Free Member

Been using Giff Gaff for a year, would recommend

MarkyG82

Been thinking of using a giffgaff data sim in an old phone to use it as a mifi for my tablet.

Does this count as tethering? How is it different to putting the sim in a proper mifi gizmo? Or is using a giffgaff sim in a mifi against the rules also.

FYI mifi’s are a bit like phones without screens that create there own wifi signal using the 3g data. Just incase you didn’t know like 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Giff Gaff’ is closed to new replies.