Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Giant Trance…….Question and show me yours!
  • finners

On the 2008 Trance 3, whats the eye to eye measurement on the fox r shock and Is this a good frame to upgrade with? Show me your Trances for inspiration please! 🙂

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

love mine 🙂

165 x 38mm i2i

Mike
    Free Member

165mm off the top of my head, will go measure mine for you – 16" frame if interested 😉

angryratio
    Free Member

The bike on the left is my mates absolutely ragged trance.

Pikes, burly wheels that sort of build. Bit of a trail centre hero type

finners

geewavetree, what travel are the Fox forks? do you know what the travel limit is for the Trance?

GeeWavetree
    Free Member

they are TALAS – 140mm in the pic, go down in 20mm increments. It rides far better at 140 than 120mm

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/fox-32-talas-rlc-forks-titanium-id56353.html

.duncan
    Free Member

metal_leg
    Free Member

atlaz
    Free Member

Mine before I bought it from someone on the classifieds a while ago. Still got pikes on it. Great bike.

StuE
    Free Member

Mine
    2005 Trance 3, bought as frame only looks like this at present.Forks are 05 150mm travel 36 Talas R'S

anjs
    Free Member

Trance or Trance X?

finners

any…

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

GeeWavetree – Member
    they are TALAS – 140mm in the pic, go down in 20mm increments. It rides far better at 140 than 120mm

I have Pikes on my Trance X and I think they are perfect for the bike. They may be a bit heavy duty but the control is amazing and the adjustable travel is a huge help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Giant Trance…….Question and show me yours!’ is closed to new replies.