Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Giant Terrago anyone?
  • MattPhotos
    Free Member

One of these has turned up, good nick and some nice extras.. and an even better price. Its not anything particularly special but I wondered if anyone has ridden one at all. Not fussed about anything other than the frame, as I will strip it down and get rid of the deore/suntour stuff.

Also, has it been renamed at all.. cant find it on the giant website at all.
    Thanks people

cullen-bay
    Free Member

they are heavy…. if your going to take the kit off, why not buy a better frame-only?

MattPhotos
    Free Member

Incidently, it is not an XS frame re. the bikes stolen in Leeds.. sorry if you read this hoping it is yours mate.

MattPhotos
    Free Member

cullen-bay: As I am a poor student frankly. I would quite like to get a nice frame but if this has nice geometry and feel then I can put up with the weight, and save myself a large chunk of cash.

jennyh
    Free Member

I did just read this hoping it was mine!

Its a good bike, better with the extra's I had on. It was my first ever mountain bike, but everyone said it was a good frame so I used it as a very good hardtail replacement for my Scott.

In good nick and some nice extras…….. are you sure its not mine 😉

Reluctant
    Free Member

Terrago's discontinued and was kinda replaced by the Talon 3. Build quality is good,if a little on the chunky side. Geometry is aimed at beginers/pootlers – it's not a racy or aggresive type bike. Long headtube/short top tube to give a comfy Charlie Upright ride position. So depends on what you want from a frame. If you want to potter about, fine – if you want something more stretched out and sharp handling, look elsewhere.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Giant Terrago anyone?’ is closed to new replies.