Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • GF Superfly SS
  • ghislainlambert
    Free Member

Hi Does anyone know if Gary Fisher will be importing the Superfly singlespeed into the uk?

If so any idea on price?

If for some reason my Mrs happens to be reading this I'm only enquiring

Sam

I'd be surprised if they bring any in. Given that Trek UK won't even keep 29er Duster rims in stock I doubt they will carry such a niche frame. Besides, I'd rather have a Singular Pegasus. Oh hang on, I already do 🙂

rootes1

i had an email last year from fisher saying re the Rig that 29er was niche in gthe uk as was SS so a SS29er was niche x niche and thus little call so no import… same as Big S and there 29er stumpies

thomthumb
    Free Member

i had an email last year from fisher saying re the Rig that 29er was niche in gthe uk as was SS so a SS29er was niche x niche and thus little call so no import… same as Big S and there 29er stumpies

if they don't bring them in how will people buy then! duh. 🙄

Sam

Lucky there are small companies filly the gap. Long may it continue! 😉

afmell
    Free Member

I asked the LBS to check this last weekend, they say that GF have sold all the SS Superfly (Singlefly) 2010 framesets in the US, so that is why they won't be available here. They also said that they have one 19" 2009 Frame available (I think its in the UK). The 2009 has trackends instead of the 2010s trick dropouts. I'm tempted, but then I'm also tempted by the new Pegasus…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘GF Superfly SS’ is closed to new replies.