Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Getting proper steaming drunk………
  • ton

with your mates.
    it is rather good isn’t it? 8)

Bregante

Works do last night in Manchester. Messy from what I can remember. Still feeling the effects. Nuff said.

passtherizla
    Free Member

yes but the after effects are horrible if you’re shit at drinking like me…

Android
    Free Member

Its great but it’s the aftermath that I can’t stand…..

Especially if you have small kids, hangovers take on a new dimension then!

Keva
    Free Member

fun at the time, rubbish afterwards.

willard

Painful afterwards too.

I still don’t know how I bruised my shin and hip after the last trip to tequila-town.

Garry_Lager

Sup up, lad – I’ve spilt more ale down me waistcoat than you’ve supped the night.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaGrzSJAWYc[/video]

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Bunch of pissed up Bizzies. Bregante. 😆

nsaints
    Free Member

Last time I got like that I was on works business in Minneapolis – I have no Idea how I got back to the hotel
    that was the last time I got pissed – 5 years ago – I do not miss it one bit

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Love it.

djglover
    Free Member

Drinking till 4am then up at 6:30am with toddler twins then to work was not a happy combination for me last week.

khani
    Free Member

Now and then..yes! 😀 all the time..no! 😥
    M’old…… 😕

Drac

Damn sure!

D0NK

works do in manchester thursday
    Friday (all friday) has already booked for recovering.

trekstar
    Free Member

Nah I would rather go out on my bike or walk up a hill that get drunk. Cheaper, fun and doesn’t make you feel rubbish

mogrim

Especially if you have small kids, hangovers take on a new dimension then!

Been there, done that – worst was having to fly home with small kids + hangover. That really was grim.

druidh
    Free Member

trekstar – Member
    Nah I would rather go out on my bike or walk up a hill that get drunk. Cheaper, fun and doesn’t make you feel rubbish

All of that.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I like getting “merry” with a group of mates but not steamin’. I like to feel less inhibited but still in control. I don’t suit the glazed red eyed look.

Saying that, I once got so troosered, I fell backwards off a bar stool and flailed around like an upturned tortoise for about five minutes. Not my finest hour.

hora
    Free Member

I like getting merry with mates, not steaming drunk.

binners

as that would involve buying rounds?

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, grew out of the steaming bit a long time ago. Always mindful of the next day. Not a big fan of headaches or runny shit.

emsz
    Free Member

God yeah!!

Being Properly off your face steaming is **** ace LOL

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, you youngsters! 😉

willard

Come to think of it, I think that time out was about the last time I got drunk in public. Now I just stick to a couple of glasses of wine in front of the TV at home. I am getting old though. Next thing, it wil be sherry.

brakes
    Free Member

I like to walk the tightrope between merry and wasted, it’s a precision art. Completely undone by jaeger-bombs and tequila though.

nobtwidler
    Free Member

Yes but i am suffering like hell at the mo and its ride night with stop at pub!

fuzzhead
    Free Member

’tis fab. Getting proper flying drunk with your mates is aceness.
    Though now I’m older the hangover seems to kick in a day later and be a lot worse.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I like to walk the tightrope between merry and wasted, it’s a precision art. Completely undone by jaeger-bombs and tequila though.

Absolutely right Sir! Shots make it impossible to maintain the tolerances necessary to stay just within the safe envelope of alcohol intake.

cr500dom
    Free Member

“At first my drinking was fun………

Then it was Fun with consequences

Then it was just consequences………..”

Thankfully I am a very long time away from my last drink

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Emsz – if you like drinking you should try {This content has been replaced by a forum health warning} just saying no.

5lab

its my annual ’12 pubs of christmas’ crawl on Thursday (mandatory pint in each). Flying to lyon at 6am on Friday morning will be interesting..

warton
    Free Member

yeah, its great. did it on saturday at my mates annual christmas party at hi shouse. loved every minute of it.

lowey

DSC03406 by lowey.com, on Flickr

PC060060 by lowey.com, on Flickr

PC060071 by lowey.com, on Flickr

Clobber
    Free Member

I’ve just devised a local countryside route that takes in 9 pubs for a Christmas version of our Wednesday night ride… I imagine it’s going to be fairly messy…

iDave
    Free Member

Getting rat arsed is especially ace as I don’t throw up, pass out or get hangovers. I just talk a lot more dumb shit than usual.

D0NK

Normally yeah, but a few times a year (xmas, weddings, head wettings etc) getting wasted with friends is fun.

Seem to remember a time when I could ride and get wasted and still not suffer too much.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Lowey, I’d be getting that pint topped up, you’re almost drinking halves there!

damitamit
    Free Member

Well I’ve got a 2012 planning meeting with my boss in the pub in 30 mins. Good start to the evening 🙂

ton

WARNING, NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED…………… 8)

DezB
    Free Member

Where’s darcy…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Getting proper steaming drunk………’ is closed to new replies.