• This topic has 42 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • getting drunk tonight?
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

i am.

i’m going to get drunk and surround myself with as many boobs as i can, mrsconsequence has offered to pick me up afterwards because she, and i quote… “finds it funny picking me up when i’m drunk and i jump in the car giggling and telling everyone about boobs”.

who else is going out tonight? i understand many of you are very old men, and when you’re over 30, well i dont think anybody will forgive you for admitting you’re well past it 😉

Murray

I’m so past it that I’ll be staying in with a nice mug of hot chocolate and some nice warm slippers. Have fun young ‘un.

racefaceec90

i don’t drink alcohol (anymore) 😉

yunki
    Free Member

I’m over 35.. I hate boobs.. and fun.. so I’ll be staying in watching x-factor

philconsequence
    Free Member

i only get drunk about 3 times a year… makes it very cheap to get drunk which is a bonus.

EDIT:

35 😯

Mantastic
    Free Member

Did it last night, me and 10 women had a curry together, boobs a plenty

philconsequence
    Free Member

mantastic….

proud puppy is proud

Mantastic
    Free Member

It was a one off sadly but very satisfying to be surrounded with so many fine breasts.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member
    philconsequence
    Free Member

in my defence yeti, when that photo was taken i had had a bad nights sleep the night before and was knackered! i’m not accusing you of being sexist (i am, you dirty sexist) but if you spent a night in those boots you’d want a lie down too.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

I’m going out. Uni Social…

Cougar

I went out last night. Plenty of booze but a dearth of boobage.

Cougar

(Note: Dearth Boobage is not a Sith Lord)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Are you not yet 30, Phil?

😯

Blimey.

something’s gone badly wrong for you somewhere along the line, hazzunt it? 🙁

I thought you were mid-30s at least…

philconsequence
    Free Member

normally i’d take:

Are you not yet 30, Phil?

as a compliment, but:

Blimey.

something’s gone badly wrong for you somewhere along the line, hazzunt it? 🙁

indicates otherwise 😕

what dya mean?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m out for a pohsh meal this evening in that London. I think I will shame everyone and get drunk on expensive wine.

flip
    Free Member

I’m off to see Imelda May and have a couple of beers

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om9p0NUNlSk&feature=related[/video]

trail_rat
    Free Member

Was out yesterday – was my class’s break out from traineee to full engineer

Presentations and stuff finished at 2pm in the pub by 2.30.

Dont drink often either but nae hang over today at least !

jedi

its the end of my coaching week therefore i will be having many beers to celebrate 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

No but it’s my birthday next weekend so I’m saving myself for that 🙂

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Not tonight but going out on Monday for a good old fashioned pissup. Can’t wait.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m out for a pohsh meal this evening in that London. I think I will shame everyone and get drunk on expensive wine.

Nice one DD! 😀

For maximum impact, try to vomit copiously down some female’s cleavage. Always a winner, that one.

(And if you like, I can turn up, pretend to be your nasty obnoxious mate, insult everyone in your group, be load and belligerent and generally cause offence. As an added bonus I could throw my own poo at people. Just let me know if you need my services)

mboy
    Free Member

“finds it funny picking me up when i’m drunk and i jump in the car giggling and telling everyone about boobs”.

Go back to uni… Or to be fair, just go on a big student night out in your local uni town… My first week back at uni, went out on the Wednesday where I happened upon two girls arguing with each other over who had the nicest boobs. I didn’t even need to volunteer my services as a judge, they just grabbed me and asked “ere, who’s got the nicest tits?” 😀

Still not got used to the age thing though, cos though I’m only 31 (and still 18 at heart), I may as well be ancient. I don’t even look my age not by a long shot, but as one 18yo girl I met the other night said to me when we got talking about music and I asked her what she liked her response came “all sorts of stuff, I like loads from your era too, stuff like the Rolling Stones and The Who” 😯

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I gave up drinking a couple of weeks ago. I can’t believe how much more wide awake I feel these days.

I will drink again and only gave up to help shift a bit of lard ahead of Christmas but for now I think I am enjoying not feeling like crap in the mornings.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I like loads from your era too, stuff like the Rolling Stones and The Who”

😆

M-boy; we need a That London night out, and get Philly and some young uns along, show ’em how it’s done (have you seen me dancin? Y’know, really dancin?). 😀

Elfin ‘Daddy Cool’ Safety. 8)

X

seosamh77
    Free Member

I’ve had more than enough recently so a quiet one for me. Too little riding due to bevvy so up fresh and out tomorrow!

mboy
    Free Member

M-boy; we need a That London night out

I’m overdue a visit to be fair, got lots of friends down there I’ve not seen in a while… So yes, we should make it happen! I’ll have a look in my diary and speak to a couple of people, see what I can do…

aP
    Free Member

I am just about to shut down my computer at work, pop over to the shops to get some comestibles before phoning herself to let her know I’m heading in and she can meet me at the local with a warm jacket for a cheeky half before heading home for tea and with luck she’ll sleep properly as she flew in from Houston this morning.
    Have fun oldsters…

Taff
    Free Member

Spent this morning travelling from Portsmouth to west Wales. Off shortly for a family meal which I don’t have to pay for so I may as well indulge in a few bottles of vino and a nice bit of fillet! Want to avoid a hangover tomorrow if possible! My mrs also likes picking me up when I’m drunk, she thinks I’m hilarious. When the boot is on the other foot she’s just hard work!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

i’m going to get drunk and surround myself with as many boobs as i can, mrsconsequence has offered to pick me up afterwards because she, and i quote… “finds it funny picking me up when i’m drunk and i jump in the car giggling and telling everyone about boobs”.

who else is going out tonight? i understand many of you are very old men, and when you’re over 30, well i dont think anybody will forgive you for admitting you’re well past it

Under 30 and with a Missus? Youth is wasted on the young.

althepal

GT tomorrow with the Cowal mob so will have to limit myself to a coupla glasses of wine with dinner. And possibly a solitary beer after that. Maybe.

emac65
    Free Member

Wow under 30 & out drinking,gosh what a life you must have……The fact that you think that is a good night says it all tbh…..zzzzzzzzzz

ketchup
    Free Member

Well it’s a Saturday… so yes, yes I am 😀

Went out last night aswell so it’s round two tonight

More importantly though what are you drinking? I’m wanting to expand my drinking horizons and tbh I’ll pretty much try any drink

emsz
    Free Member

i’m going to get drunk and surround myself with as many boobs as i can

I’m only interested in one set of boobs and at the moment they’re over there *points* where sara is getting ready (she’s still not dressed, it takes ages) from here all I can see is cleavage, the cahnces of us getting out are getting slimmer. LOL

Yes I am slightly pissed alrready

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh dear; expect Emsz to come on here in a few hours and post that she’s ‘not happy’ following yet more drunken violence. 😐

emsz
    Free Member

hummphhh

not going to Tash’s local, it’s full of rough old blokes, you’d fit right in 😆 😛

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I prefer places with lovely young ladies, Emsz…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOujMyOM0BY[/video]

🙂

she’s still not dressed, it takes ages

Women, eh? 🙄

hambl90
    Free Member

I’m past it and staying in 🙁
    With a bottle of jack 🙂

themountaingoat
    Free Member

I like to chew the fat over a few light ales . I even get as pissed as your Nans mattress from time to time . Where did I put my drinking shoes?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘getting drunk tonight?’ is closed to new replies.