Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Get the so on the bike?
  • juan
    Free Member

Ok first before you ask NO you won't get any pictures.
    Second she does do a lot of exercise, and like biking but on her own.
    Third she is not helped by two fact. She ride an absolute piece of crap (a decathlon surprise, surprise) and there is not much easy stuff to go around.

I can solve the first issue by having her have a go on my handjob (yeah yeah yeah I know) but not quite sure how to get her into going a bit more up and down.
    Any pointers?

Cheers

Hairychested
    Free Member

Handjob and her going up and down? Are you a virgin still?

clubber
    Free Member

No pics no help 😉

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

Tell her there are shops at the end of trail?

juan
    Free Member

ok now that people have been sarcastic any proper help?
    Clubber considering we are going to bristol next week end you might even see here IRL 😉
    But only if you help 😉

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

Tell her it's really dirty, and there's 'lube' involved

GW
    Free Member

Have I got this wrong or are you basically asking if we can sort your bird out for you?

Kramer
    Free Member

Is the saddle at the correct height. A picture would really help diagnose this, her face doesn't need to be in it, so you can preserve her anonymity. 😆

the00
    Free Member

Start on flatter easier stuff – Ashton Court for example if you're in the SW.
    I got my GF hooked by riding the Quantocks, which are awesome, as you can do a lovely ride just out and back along the ridge, which undulates but has very little climbing. You can then add in some descents and climbs as she starts to enjoy it, and it is always within familiar territory.

Good luck!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

AS others have said – you need to start off with easy and scenic singletrack – and perhaps with some purpose ie heading out to a pub for lunch. Don't push her – just find her stuff to enjoy

Hairychested
    Free Member

Go riding with her, don't take her riding with you.

juan
    Free Member

you need to start off with easy and scenic singletrack

Well that is going to be a bit of a problem, because it's either tarmac footpath on the sea front or rocky stuff…
    Hairychested sound sensible 😀 I'll do that

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Get the so on the bike?’ is closed to new replies.