Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Get that … shiz? 2010
  • popstar
    Free Member

When started MTB I was mainly concetrated on climbs. My highs were from clearing techy climbs and savouring my achievements from top of conquered hills.

Then skills course with Jedi followed. But after gaining few basic skills, foolishly overlooked my old ways -fitness rides. Obviously was overwhelmed of things suddenly I was able to do while riding downhill. MTB religion was changed to me then, only until I rode with few XC mincers realised again being slave of gravity isn’t complete package of MTB world to me.

Now I hope to get more fitness rides together in order to achieve that zen and start ripping trails new style.

But what is the sweetest goosebumpy shiz do you get from?

These rumblings prove nothing without good style movie, maybe you get idea what I’m talking about but mix that with fit climb hungry rider, obviously many of us wish could ride like that.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4iU-EOJYK8[/video]

racing_ralph
    Free Member

shit how good are they!! 3 mins plus in – sheeeesh

jools182
    Free Member

I don’t understand but nice video 😉

hughjardon
    Free Member

Anyone know where the video was shot at?

jedi

ruslan, who’s in the video?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

PJ266
    Free Member

A-line whistler, this is better:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTqh0ju5Z2o[/video]

popstar
    Free Member

RR they are certainly smooth and ride in style. Jools, maybe I am a bit sleepy and dreaming so most probably just conjured up things about cycling.

Recently rode with Njee, and found out few XC racing tips. Liked sit in saddle – stand out – thump on pedals – sit back follow momentum through to clean the climb. The continuos thump of transfered power to the wheels ripping ground beneath them is as much beauty as some smooth big table tops or jumps.

Those moments are ace.

lazybike
    Free Member

The continuos thump of transfered power to the wheels ripping ground beneath them is as much beauty as some smooth big table tops or jumps…….I just call that pedaling.

rOcKeTdOg

goosebumpy shiz

is that a new years eve cocktail?

popstar
    Free Member

Lazybike you just aren’t passionate enough about your riding, surely there is a beauty in your style?
    Rocketdog POD!

rOcKeTdOg

POD ❓

lazybike
    Free Member

Beauty in my style! don’t know about that. I’ll ask my clubmates!

Brian lopes – Yeah he’s alright but I reckon I’d take him! Hahahaha

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Get that … shiz? 2010’ is closed to new replies.