• This topic has 62 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by moose.
Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Get out of Jail free card = Being an attractive Oxford student
  • Drac

She’s a drug user I would have thought that she would be most unsuitable as a doctor / surgeon

Former. And you’re wrong.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Is Lavinia the posh version of Louise?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

No point aiming to be a heart surgeon if you’re not prepared to practise

😆

She definitely needs more practice if she’s currently hitting the leg.

Stoner
    Free Member

the quickest way to a mans heart is via his femoral artery you know…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve no idea but I’m not sure what it has to do with the story much anyway.

Someone will get it. 🙂

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I got it very good.

Gary_M
    Free Member

highlight the apparent head start in life

What is her ‘apparent head start in life’? Ah she’s called Levina, that’s it.

convert

Is that what constitutes attractive these days?

She does sound to have been troubled. I wonder what the lad that got stabbed thinks about it. For the law to be work it needs to be deemed fair and equitable – The judge will have to do a damned good job in what is said in the sentencing if it’s not custodial. Not that it will matter – the press will publish a sensationalised clickbaity summary irrespective.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I;ve been dying to use this since last week!

Drac

Someone will get it.

I wasn’t replying to your post. 😀

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Pretty shocking comment from her defence team. She’s a drug user I would have thought that she would be most unsuitable as a doctor / surgeon. Hence jail time is irrelevant to her desired career.

Never been near a medical school? Biggest bunch of pissheads ever! You’d never let a white male doctor anywhere near you ever again.

totalshell

she was drunk addicted to drugs threw a bunch of stuff at the fella and then stabbed him and then herself.. too right the judge said i m adjourning till the end of sept for reports and to see if you can stay off the drugs.. he never mentioned her potential career..

know a mate who has been plagued by someone putting up posters claiming hes a murderer and child molestor for months police arrest the guy charge him and he pleads guilty.. adjourned for 3 months for reports etc only right that decsions that can affect lives are taken slowly

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

hmmm…

she has a google problem now…

Not sure I’d want her in my profession having done that. Does not sound like high-spirited pranks. Often you can see people who are temprementally/psychologically unsuited to medicine who don’t get redirected soon enough.

wilko1999
    Free Member

She sounds like class act all the way! ‘before stabbing herself’!! Awesome. Ideal candidate to take the medical profession forward. 😀

Rubber_Buccaneer

convert – Member 
    Is that what constitutes attractive these days?

Well I wouldn’t say she was ugly. At least not to her face. Especially if she had a knife.

Markie
    Free Member

Great link Stoner.

Stoner
    Free Member

I also recommend http://ukcriminallawblog.com/
    as well as
    @CrimBarrister
    @Barristerblog
    @davidallengreen
    @Maggotlaw

if you like to follow law stories.

badnewz
    Free Member

Judge Pringle was told Woodward had become addicted to drugs and had previously been in an abusive relationship with a previous boyfriend.

In other words, she has Previous.

funkmasterp

Does not sound like high-spirited pranks.

Come on, admit it, we’ve all pulled a cheeky prank that ended up with a leg stabbing. Am I right guys.

Guys?

deviant
    Free Member

She has a massive Google problem now….24 and a drug addict, wants to be a Dr….yeah, sounds like an ideal candidate for having prescribing rights and being around controlled drugs.

As an American might say….stick a fork in her, she’s done.

Markie
    Free Member

Thank you. I’ll check them out tonight after wrangling jr into bed!

geetee1972
    Free Member

I particularly interested to know what The Huffington Post makes of the story. They usually take DV stories very seriously.

moose
    Free Member

No real emphasis placed on domestic abuse, which if this were a man, would be very much at the forefront of things. And rarely does that kind of violence just pop out of nowhere, there is almost always a pattern of escalating behaviour, now just like female victims, that could have been omitted. Just like men who perpetrate this kind of violence, I hope she gets help to overcome it. Oh wait…

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Get out of Jail free card = Being an attractive Oxford student’ is closed to new replies.