Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • German translation needed, not google translate it sucken die grossen ballen.
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

Hi, I need a message to a German online bike seller translated please. Can anyone help?

What I need to say is “Please exchange for a 30.9 x 385mm KS I900-R Remote seatpost, or the same KS I950 R. Contact me if there is an additional cost for either model. Many thanks….”

Vielen Danke!

DezB
    Free Member

Have just sent to my German colleague. If he hasn’t got home should have a translation in a coupla mins.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Iche habe die grossen schwamzen gesicht?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Stoner
    Free Member

I think it’s:

“Achtung, Fritz, gerfatten die pipesprunggerbuncer bitte”

DezB
    Free Member

Yes, that’s exactly the reply I got

coffeeking
    Free Member

not google translate it sucken die grossen ballen

How do you know it doesn’t translate it properly if you can’t speak german?

jojoA1
    Free Member

Coffeeking, I sent a previous message to the company asking about their returns procedure and apologised for my German saying that I was using Google Translate and their reply contained the following… “Google Translate does not work well, but we understand your request.”

That ok for you? 😉

jojoA1
    Free Member

Al, I think that sounds about perfect…

All I know how to say in German is the general ‘pleases’ and ‘thank yous’ and “I am hot and horny for you” !

French, I could probably have a better go at.

DezB
    Free Member

Ich glaube, mein Freund ist nach Hause gegangen

Moses

I don’t understand your English request – could you make it easier to read, please? What does “the same” mean?

geoffj

Just send it in English FFS 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wollen Sie wieder zu mir?

or

Mein Luftkissenfahrzeug ist voller Aale

jojoA1
    Free Member

I mean “the same” dimensions as the KS 900 but in a KS950 model.

Geoff J, Thought I’d make the effort and not seem like the little Britisher who assumes everyone from anywhere should deal with them in their own language.

Sven

Koennten Sie die Sattelstuetze bitte umtauschen, ich braeuchte eine KS I900-R remote Sattelstuetze in 30.9 x 385mm, oder eine KS I950 R. Koennten Sie mich bitte benachrichtigen, wenn der Preis fuer eine der beiden hoeher ist. Danke…

Junkyard
    Free Member

Just use english and apologise for being an Inselaffe

bigyinn
    Free Member

Dont forget to not mention the war and don’t put schnell in there either.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Thank you Sven 🙂

stumpy01

Something like this, although my written German is rubbish.

Koennen sie bitte fuer die gleiche KS I950 R Sattelstuetze umtauschen?
    Wenn dass nicht moeglich ist, koennen sie fuer eine 30.9 x 385mm KS I900-R Sattelstuetze umtauschen?

Wenn Sie Zusatzkosten brauchen, dann melden Sie sich bei mir so bald wie möglich.

Vielen Dank……

It (probably badly) means:

Can you please exchange this for the same KS I950 R seat post?
    If that is not possible, can you exchange for a 30.9 x 385mm KS I900-R seat post?

If you need additional costs, then please contact me as soon as you can.

stumpy01

Aaaarrrggghhhh! It took so long to forumlate 3 sentences that I was beaten to it (and mine is probably the grammatical equivalent of a 3yr old).

McHamish
    Free Member

Why on earth would you need to speak German to them?

Have you tried capitals?

philconsequence
    Free Member

Why on earth would you need to speak German to them?

Have you tried capitals?

😆

jojoA1
    Free Member

Thanks all for the usual STW mixed responses 🙂 You never fail to come up with the goods, some “durrr, what do you want to do that for?” some silly naughty funnies and some proper helpful answers. Hoorah for STW!!
    😉

McHamish
    Free Member

“Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberies. No go boil your bottoms you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you. You and all your silly K-nig-hts”

Cougar

You’ll be fine with English so long as you type slowly.

stumpy01

McHamish – Member
    “Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberies. No go boil your bottoms you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you. You and all your silly K-nig-hts”

Ssssssshhhhhh! I’m sure she’d bought it, ’til you piped up!! 😉

berni
    Free Member

Sven is asking to swap seatposts and Stumpy is asking to swap for the identical seatpost, is that what you are after? may be worth explaining why and what you are exchanging. mail me bernip@tiscali.co.uk with a full sentence and I’ll translate for you
    Bernhard

Three_Fish
    Free Member

mein Luftkissenboot ist von den Aalen voll. Check spelling, though.

uplink
    Free Member

The trouble with going to the effort to appease their funny little language is that they’ll believe that you’re fluent and reply in sentences containing only 14 character words and strange letters and you then have to come back here to get it translated again

🙂

stumpy01

Stumpy is asking to swap for the identical seatpost

Yeah, reading the original post again (and subsequent clarification) I think I am asking for the wrong thing in my translation.

I assumed it was swapping for the same KS950, as in ‘I am sending one back, please change it for the same one’. Or if that’s not possible change it for a K900.
    But, I think it should be please change it for a KS950 or the same SIZE K900.
    The missing ‘size’ from the original request obviously flummoxed me.

DezB
    Free Member

Got a reply – (this from a German who knows bike stuff, so should be good!)

Bitte tauschen Sie gegen ein 30.9 x 385mm KS I900-R fernbedienbare Sattelstütze oder die selbe KS I950 R.

Sollten zusätzliche Kosten für jeweilige Modelle entstehen, kontaktieren Sie mich bitte. Vielen Dank.

geoffj

Geoff J, Thought I’d make the effort and not seem like the little Britisher who assumes everyone from anywhere should deal with them in their own language.

Ooops sorry, there’s no tongue in cheek emoticon

jojoA1
    Free Member

SOrry to resurrect: To clarify, I’d bought a 300mm seatpost by mistake, not reading the small print and thinking I’d got a super bargain. This length is not long enough, so I need to exchange it for the same ‘girth’ but a different length. I wasn’t sure if they do the KSI900R in the longer length, so would be happy to go up a model to get the length I’m after…

Alles klaar? (guessed the spelling of that, so forgive if it’s wrong.)

Edukator
    Free Member

Ich habe ein KSI900oR Sattelstütze bein ihnen gekauft (Bestelnummer *****) Leider habe ich nicht die Länge bemerkt, nur 300mm, nicht lang genug. Ich wird es zuruck schicken. Ist diese Artikel in anderen Längen verfügbar (immer noch Durchmesser 30,9 aber länger). Wenn es nicht so wäre, haben sie ein anderer fernbedienbare Sattelstütze in 30,9mm x 385mm auch wenn es teurer ist?

geoffj

This length is not long enough, so I need to exchange it for the same ‘girth’ but a different length.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘German translation needed, not google translate it sucken die grossen ballen.’ is closed to new replies.