Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • German GP – who's watching?
  • Daffy

Ferrari Fined $100000 dollars for breach of rules

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8852918.stm

What say you now TJ?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Boz / Elbent – look – I did not say it was racist – the treatment of Alonso – I said perhaps it was. So no – giving them stick is not necessarily racist – but if its because the national stereotype makes a convenient hook to hang the stick on it might be.

Thats my point.

Do you think Alonso gets a fair press in the UK and on here?

Daffy = paltry fine to appease the other teams. Its a token and I bet will be overturned if appealed.

Daffy

[edited out]

hora
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8852918.stm

Nice. What is the estimated cost if both had been dropped/retrospective time penalties etc? Both for this race and for the championship(s)? Alot more than $100,000.

hora
    Free Member

Do'h Daffys got it.

Daffy

Has TJ taken his bat home?

Stu

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You know how much this matters?

Imagine: You're in a pub/bar/club. You need a wee. You go to the bogs, do the biz, zip up. But then you get the 'dribbles'. You go back to the group you pretend to yourself your friends. At first, you are mortally paranoid someone will notice; Will there be staining, wet patches, a smell? After a while however, you've forgotten about it completely and it worries you no longer.

That's how much it matters.

Stu

Maybe your 'friends' are pretending not to notice whilst sniggering behind your back that you've pissed yourself! Incontinence matters surely…

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I was a bit surprised Vettel's move across on Alonso at the start went more or less unremarked- seemed uncalled for.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘German GP – who's watching?’ is closed to new replies.