Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • George. Oh George, George, George…
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

I disagree with what you say and if you think I’d fight to the death for your right to say it make such a t1t of yourself, forget it…

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/feb/21/george-galloway-debate-israeli-oxford

nim

Last I checked, this chap shown with George certainly is Israeli.

George Galloway: bending his own rules on Israelis

So he’s happy to have a cuddle with Mr Geller here but not a debate with an Israeli?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The beauty of free speech is that it allows people to (potentially) expose themselves to the ridicule that they (may) deserve.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

I dont agree with GG on many things, but he is the monkey in the wrench that we need in parliemnt, as is Farage. for me the more independant smaller politicians we have in parliament the better.

I do love the way Galloway can cut through the BS the other talk and get to the heart of the matter.

He went up 100 points the day he took on the American Congress, made them look like rank amatures.

binners

The bloke is a self-serving, swollen, bulbous bell end of truly biblical proportions!! The best thing you can do is point at him and laugh at how utterly preposterous he is. I imagine his continental-shelf sized ego wouldn’t take kindly to that

binners

but he is the monkey in the wrench that we need in Parliament,

In theory, yes. However, since being elected, Gorgeous George doesn’t concern himself with such trivial matters as actually turning up for his day job as an MP. Oh yeah… he’ll turn up for the rent-a-furore TV appearance on Question Time. But he doesn’t actually sit through parliamentary debates and vote on stuff. He’s all piss and wind!!

I did enjoy his appearance in front of congress though. He’s the worlds best at that stuff 😀

yossarian
    Free Member

The bloke is a self-serving, swollen, bulbous bell end of truly biblical proportions!! The best thing you can do is point at him and laugh at how utterly preposterous he is. I imagine his continental-shelf sized ego wouldn’t take kindly to that

I don’t think he gives a **** to be honest. He is a politician and all that comes with that. He does it better than most, I would consider him a pantomime villain. Most of his excesses are played for effect, particularly on and in the mainstream press.

I also think that he is more interested in dealing with the bigger stuff rather than the minutae that seems to clog most of our democratic process. If you haven’t watched him destroy the Americans in their own back yard yet I suggest you do.

trailmonkey

as far as i’m aware, george galloway is the only elected representitive in this country who’s views coincide remotely with my own. he is the only elected mp that opposes the neo liberal consensus.

funny how left wing politicians in this country are always vilified to the point where even people who think themselves left wing seem to despise them – hatton, livingstone (in glc days), scargill, galloway.

are left wing politicians genetically predisposed to be ass hats or do the right wing media always manage to do a thoroughly successful hatchet job on them ?

i think we know.

stavromuller
    Free Member

I think the “media” would have to be staggeringly adept at editting Galloway to make him appear such a pompous, odious, pr1ck.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

binners – Member

That’s your reaction to Galloway not wanting to debate with an Israeli the Israeli occupation of the West Bank ?

LOL ! Calm down mate 😀

avdave2

I think his ego would would be better controlled by simply totally ignoring him. Other than that a supremely accurate and concise assessment of the man.

Kryton57

Oh come on that’s a bit strong, he just wanted an unnecessary new chain thats all…

Kryton57

Double post…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

avdave2 – Member

I think his ego would would be better controlled by simply totally ignoring him.

You mean like not starting threads about him, or not commenting on any threads that are about him – is that what you mean ?

stevewhyte
    Free Member

ernie_lynch –

You mean like not starting threads about him, or not commenting on any threads that are about him – is that what you mean.

PMSL

teethgrinder

He went up in my estimation afterthis piece.

Only a bit, though…

dannyh
    Free Member

Galloway, Dorries, Mensch, Opik, Flint. All essentially the same, all place or placed any sort of public duty a poor second behind the cult of ME ME ME. It doesn’t matter what party or politics these people represent, they all have a core narcissism and need for attention.

You get turds like these in all walks of life, just remember, if you ignore them for long enough they usually just shut up and go away.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Doesn’t Galloway post on STW under an alias?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘George. Oh George, George, George…’ is closed to new replies.