Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Genesis volare 00 paint
  • vodkatart
    Free Member

Hi, anyone know what car paint match the turquoise and Gary colours on the genesis volare 00. Genesis says that they don’t supply paint and car touch up paints are my best bet.

Thanks.

oliverracing

best bet would be to head to halfords and ask to have a look at thier car colour book/charts – I haven’t failed to find the correct colour yet for bikes I’m touching up!

toppers3933
    Free Member

The thing is genesis do supply paint but not for all models. And they couldn’t give me a straight answer as to why. Not that this helps you in any way.

chakaping
    Free Member

, anyone know what car paint match the turquoise and Gary colours

I think the Gary is Mabbutt. Or it might be Lineker.

Sorry, that’s not much use is it?

robdob
    Free Member

Tip I got from Retrobike – if it’s a red ish colour then nail varnish can be very good as a touch up. Lots of colours apart from red/pink but maybe not as many shades though as the red tones. Cheap too.

vodkatart
    Free Member

Thanks every one, ill give halfards a go just wondered if anyone else had gotten some from holts or another car paint manufacturer

Ta

martello
    Free Member

Genesis says that they don’t supply paint and car touch up paints are my best bet – that’s odd my equilibrium came with some touch up paint when I bought it a few weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Genesis volare 00 paint’ is closed to new replies.