Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • genesis alpitude pics
  • hooja
    Free Member

just bought a 2009 frame off here, pretty much going to swap parts over from my current bike but would like to see others build pics to give me insipration for some changes, maybe?
    fancy alfine hubbing it at some point

Rickos
    Free Member

P5230009 by Rick T., on Flickr

P5230005 by Rick T., on Flickr

Mine has 2009 Revs, Gravity Dropper, 70mm stem, double and bash – that type of thing. It's a 16.5 inch version and is ace fun.

hooja
    Free Member

just out of interest, how tall are you?
    im 6ft and after much deliberation, went for 18" (partly cus its what came around at the right price). I usually like a smaller frame but hoping the 18 will suit all round use, it is going to be an xc hack aswell as a DH ride.

BigGraham
    Free Member

My 2010 one, soon to be for sale but v nice and ace run alfine!

DSC00278 by Graham Beard, on Flickr

DSC00289 by Graham Beard, on Flickr

EDIT – mines an 18" and I'm 6'4" bit little for epic days out but nice and chuckable for general/play stuff!

hooja
    Free Member

nice!
    are you selling as a whole or splitting? may be interested in the alfine

Rickos
    Free Member

I'm 5 foot 10 and a bit with a 33inch inside leg (hence silly tall seatpost). The smaller one is perfect for me and the riding I do which is mostly 2 to 3 hour spins round the woods and trail centres – pootle to the top and razz it down sort of thing. I do like a smaller bike in general though.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I like your small things.

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Great to ride but paint was crap

BigGraham
    Free Member

Prob just be selling frame/fork as alfine may well end up on the new kenesis thru the winter but havent fully decided yet!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘genesis alpitude pics’ is closed to new replies.