• This topic has 30 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by ji.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • [Geek] Anyone here play Clash of Clans? [/Geek]
  • organic355
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone plays?

I am totally addicted, must play an hour or so every day, find it quite relaxing.

sandwicheater

To my own and my wife’s shame, yes.

Determined to not spend any money. It is a tad addictive.

BoardinBob

Yip. Very addictive. The money Supercell makes from it is quite staggering. In a clan with people from work and we have two wars a week. Lots of fun and actually requires a fair bit of thinking. One of our guys is seriously addicted to it. Hours on youtube studying strategy etc. Apparently there’s a Clashcon in Finland coming up. Wouldn’t be surprised if he goes.

Stevet1
    Free Member

Is that the one with the advert where ermm I forgot what I was talking about

aracer
    Free Member

I have two bases 😳 One TH10, one almost maxed (just have some walls to go) TH9. Haven’t spent a penny.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

If its the advert I’m thinking about too, I rushed out and bought a couple of melons. Never played the game. What game?

Clobber
    Free Member

To my own and my wife’s shame, yes.

This… but add my 10 & 12 yr old kids shame to that…

Don’t think I’m quite as far on as aracer but I’m on lvl 107…

steve-g
    Free Member

*waves…..whilst holding phone sideways in other hand*

I am TH10 with maxed infernos and war troops, but other defences, troops, and walls….so many walls still need doing.

Don’t spend money, and have been in my clan for maybe 2 years, maybe a bit more.

The clan was a group of guys in the states that work in a car dealership, plus some greeks as our name is mistakenly taken to mean we are a greek clan so some greeks joined, and have then stayed for the banter, then there is me from the UK, plus then my brother, and a few guys from my work on there now too.

Level 7 clan and everyone there has been there at least a year. I chat to the guys on their instead of using facebook now, actually quite worried about maxing TH10, ill have to start over if the TH11 rumours dont come to anything.

As above, wife hates it, “Are you listening to me?” “hang on, we are 2 behind, with 40 seconds left on the war and tony is about to hit their 3” “????????”

steve-g
    Free Member

Ahh to add, no its not the one with the advert, the advert is for the poor mans imitation

BoardinBob

DaveyBoyWonder – Member

If its the advert I’m thinking about too, I rushed out and bought a couple of melons. Never played the game. What game?

That’s “Game of War”

I highly doubt Kate Upton actually plays it but you never know…

BoardinBob

As above, wife hates it, “Are you listening to me?” “hang on, we are 2 behind, with 40 seconds left on the war and tony is about to hit their 3”

😆

Very familiar (when I still had a wife)

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Kate Upton has gone. Its all about Mariah C now.

Drac

NO! And I don’t want no **** invite either. 😈

organic355
    Free Member

I am TH9 almost maxxed, 110XP, working on wall10 an maxing heros, its getting a bit boring.

Got 20-20 heros, so 10 more to go each, not sure Ill make it to 30 before I say **** it and go TH10.

Jason
    Free Member

Never played it, but do play Boom Beach. My son started on it earlier in the year, and I took over the account. Now part of a pretty good international Task Force.

skids
    Free Member

I play Boom Beach instead now I find it more fun and the wait times are less ridiculous

fatoldgit

😳

2 villages here
    1 in the process of upgrading to TH 9
    2nd at TH 6

Second account was started cos as has been said upgrade times take for ages at higher levels but am tight Yorkie so no way am I spending real money on fake gems etc

If you need a clan look for yorkshire – a lvl 2 clan , trying to encourage slow develop of villages

Also to add a bit of fun we war ALL the time

organic355
    Free Member

We just hit level 5 clan.

Check us out wreckit squad

War continuously and opt in out as required.

organic355
    Free Member

My current base

GrahamS

I played Samurai Seige for a while which is very similar by all accounts.

Good fun, but ultimately my alliance rarely won any wars as we were always beaten by people who clearly have nothing better to do.

There are only so many 15 minute bog breaks you can go for in a day.

aracer
    Free Member

My TH9

alpin
    Free Member

this should come with a NERD ALERT!!!!

juanking

Boom beacher here, currently level 54 and in a good clan.

aracer
    Free Member

are the [geek] tags insufficient?

YoKaiser
    Free Member

TH9 here, starting to get a bit bored with the wait times and getting plundered all the time. Just upgraded all my walls to the purple stuff, can’t imagine going higher again will be much fun either. Determined not to spend any dough though. Doesn’t help that the clan seems to get regularly pumped anaw.

jes
    Free Member

Yep
    Clash of Clans level 9TH and Boom Beach level 16HQ

Starting to get a bit slow to upgrade but in a clan with constant wars so keeps it interesting.
    Nice diversion for ten minutes a day 🙂

Smudger666

Never got into coc, am a boomer though – about to max everything out though so the update next week is a bit of a godsend!

FuzzyWuzzy

Boom Beach and Dungeon Boss here, I tend to start one of these games, enjoy it for a couple of weeks, get bored, spend a silly amount of money, enjoy it for a few more weeks then get bored and look for something else.

razorrazoo

World of Tanks Blitz is my current tablet go to time waster. Playing on the Asia server if anyone else is?

MrsToast
    Free Member

If you need a clan look for yorkshire – a lvl 2 clan , trying to encourage slow develop of villages

Ha, my Kingdom in Rival Kingdoms (made by Space Ape, the same studio that did Samurai Siege) is called Yorkshire! 😀

You should all play Plunder Pirates though, I hear that the designer on it is awesome. *cough* 😀

ji
    Free Member

Yeah – I lead the 13th Clan. Two accounts, one near max 10 and another just maxing 9. Tried a few others but keep coming back to CoC.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘[Geek] Anyone here play Clash of Clans? [/Geek]’ is closed to new replies.