Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Garth Weinberg's air9 ss…..nice
  • wwaswas

he could do with sorting the drainage on his lawn.

mansonsoul
    Free Member

he could do with sorting the drainage on his lawn.

😀

tang
    Free Member

nah, with a bike that light he prob rides over it, strait out the shed.

letmetalktomark

Yum.

Seriously considering one of these frames with the rigid fork as a birthday present to myself next year (30th)

Good jobs its nearly a year away though £££

tomlevell

The 36/20T gear combo was larger than many chose to ride

Eh!
    That’s near enough a 52″ gear which is basically 32:16 on proper wheels which is the law. Has everyone at the worlds become soft?

B@rney
    Free Member

World Class bike – then blows it with bad ass sid’s!!(on his face) shocking. Does’nt matter how fast he is, they will knock off 10mph off his top speed………….

NZCol

I’d like to see you ride a 36/20 round that course, twice, with beer. That’s a large gear but probably made sense for him. It was undulating with two decent slog climbs.

nicko74

Plus he took the beer shortcut for the first two laps…

Am I reading it right that the winner gets a tattoo? And second place just gets laser surgery on a pre-existing tattoo that they no longer want?

B@rney
    Free Member

One word – RESPECT – dodgy sideburn abuse retracted – ha ha ha

tomlevell

I’m reading the report now as someone who hasn’t got a clue what they are writing about.

52″ isn’t a large gear. It’s the normal one.

It doesn’t sound like the course was anything out of the ordinary in elevation gain but yeah there is no way I’m going to be able to ever ride as fast as him as he’s clearly a semi pro rider whereas I’m a pleb in comparison. Oh actually I’m not even that as I’m running 32:17 on proper wheels.

The writer makes it sound like the rest of the top riders are running gears of ill repute when I very much doubt they were although “majority” were probablt running 32:20…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Garth Weinberg's air9 ss…..nice’ is closed to new replies.