Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • garmin factory refurbs
  • mrmo
    Free Member

I occasionally see factory refurb Garmins for sale through various websites. Does anyone have any experience are they as good as new? just a bit cheaper?

My Apple Macbook was a refurb so no issues with the idea.

mrmo
    Free Member

anyone?

slackalice
    Free Member

No experience myself, however Wiggle have some 500’s at the mo that are referred as NOH.

Linky

redhairjon
    Free Member

I got a 305 forerunner watch as a refurb after the first one died. Seems to work great and was mint out of the box.

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

I got a refurb/NOH 310xt watch about a month ago. I think the box it comes in may be different (mine came in a rather plain looking non-model specific Garmin box, whereas my new Oregon 450 came in a model specific box with an outer sleeve and lots of photos/details), but other than that you couldn’t tell it from a new one. All working fine so far too.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

I smashed my edge 200 on a trail and got a refurb from Garmin for half price. Worked for 10 mins then the screen bled everywhere, back to Garmin for another replacement. Has worked fine now for the past 8 months. Took Garmin ages mind, not very impressed with there customer service tbh.

kuman
    Free Member

I got newly overhauled edge 500 of wiggle for £118.99 and very pleased with it. It came in generic white box instead of original but unit and all accesories looked like never used.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I have a refurb Garmin Nuvi sat nav in the car. Been fine for a couple of years now.

turboferret

I’ve had my Edge 500 replaced twice, once under warranty, once half-price. Both have been factory refurbs and were indistinguishable from new.

Cheers, Rich

beckykirk43
    Free Member

I haven’t bought anything myself (although am getting more and more tempted) but this site came highly recommended… http://www.handtec.co.uk/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘garmin factory refurbs’ is closed to new replies.