Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Garmin 200 not recording rides but showing data during ride?
  • badllama
    Free Member

Ok so set off today everything showing on screen mph, distance time etc.

Got back home saved the ride, plugged into Garmin connect nothing, my last ride is showing September last year? I’ve done several this year but not bother connecting it up to the PC but just recorded them , so I though 🙁

Any one else had this issue?

jam-bo

Memory full?

andytherocketeer

if it’s anything like eTrex vista, recording to SD card, then there’s a limit on number of files as well as total space used.

it just doesn’t save anything. no error message, no nothing, even if there’s half a gig free.

copy off all the old stuff, and tidy it up?

which reminds me, I ought to do that myself.

badllama
    Free Member

Cheers guys ended up giving it a factory reset and tested it this morning seems to be working again, all last years logs were stored on Garmin connect so I’ve not lost them.

BoardinBob

Factory reset was unnecessary. Your memory was full. You need to delete rides from the garmin

badllama
    Free Member

I did delete the rides but the time and date stayed for each ride stayed on screen? When i tried to delete them again nothing happened.

CraigW
    Free Member

Plug it in to your computer, and it will appear as a disk drive. Then open the folder Garmin\Activites. That will have a FIT file for each ride, so you can delete them all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Garmin 200 not recording rides but showing data during ride?’ is closed to new replies.