Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Garden shed
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Does anyone put 2 garden shed, one for household stuff the other for bikes…. Already have one for the household.. Was thinking putting one up for the bikes… Just want to ask if it doesnt look odd … And i am allowed to put 2 garden shed right?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Just 2 ?

Worksop , bike shed , wood shed , gardening equipment shed and 1 empty shed 🙂

Nothing wierd entirely sensible

piemonster

Sheds should occupy a minimum of 49% of you’re outside space. By law….fact

Gary_M
    Free Member

Does anyone put 2 garden shed, one for household stuff the other for bikes…. Already have one for the household.. Was thinking putting one up for the bikes… Just want to ask if it doesnt look odd … And i am allowed to put 2 garden shed right?

I would have thought that would be the kind of decision you should really be able to make yourself but there you go. I suppose it depends on the size of your garden doesn’t it?

johndoh
    Free Member

Or have a shed and a store. Problem solved.

flowerpower
    Free Member

1 x workshop
    2 x bike store
    1 x wendy house
    2 x kennels
    1 x garden store
    2 x wood stores
    1 x greenhouse
    3 x mahoooosive molehills

Someone did remark that our garden looked like a shed sales display area once, but it’s great having everything in its own place, with room to get them all in and out easily. 🙂

I think that the trick is to space them out. Our wood stores and kennels are down one side of the house and look fine, the garden store and green house are in the top corner and look ok… but the workshop, bike stores and wendy house are all in a row along the fence line and it does look a bit over kill!

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Thanks all. I dont have a very big garden.. If i put up another shed, this would cover 1/3 of my garden.

thegreatape
    Free Member

You are Arthur Jackson and I claim my five pounds

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HLjS3gzHetA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHLjS3gzHetA[/video]

nickjb
    Free Member

Thanks all. I dont have a very big garden.. If i put up another shed, this would cover 1/3 of my garden.

sheds are better than garden – fact

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Garden shed’ is closed to new replies.