Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Garden design ideas
  • SilentSparky
    Free Member

Looking to sort out the garden in the next few months and would like to seperate it into two. Have a bit of a dog run seperate from where the kids roll around on the grass.

We have a Doberman x Lab so partition fencing or whatever will need to be at least 4ft plus training him not to jump over it. Harvey:

I’m obviously wasted working in Finance and should infact be a graphic designer:

I was thinking some sort of basic post + Chickenwire (but thicker wire) with Willow screening: http://www.primrose.co.uk/willow-screening-c-67.html for the 35ft length. Can’t decide what to do with the 22ft width, picket fencing, std fence or what?. I think that a brick wall planter would look good but guess would cost a fair bit to build.

Then I have to work out whether to go for 2x 6x8ft sheds side by side (1 bikes, 1 garden stuff) or 1 larger 12x8ft shed. Although this is probably dependant on whether the current one can be saved.

Anyone have a similar setup or other ideas?

gusamc
    Free Member

string a bit of wire(cable/rope etc) along ground from side to side of dog run area (*fixed only at both ends) and tie dog lead to a slider on it, refrain from building a fence

SilentSparky
    Free Member

Interesting idea, will have a think about that

db

spam – reported

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I’d go for something along these lines:

Better still if you could sort out the shed with the door on the long face then you could get rid of the paving going around the edge of the shed and just have it butted up to the corner.

Like this:

With the bottom version, you could move the dog toilet fence to the other side of the path so the dog could guard the shed door when it’s in the garden, whether this is a good idea or not depends how likely it is to poo on the paving. you don’t really want to be trying to spot dog eggs when getting bikes in and out of the shed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Garden design ideas’ is closed to new replies.