Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Gaming PC for my son
  • shreck
    Free Member

My sons saved all his crimbo money it’s his birthday next week and he plans to save that money too I’m going to put a bit more too so he will have about £900 where’s the best place to get one from and is that enough money to get one to play the latest games?

Drac

£900 will buy a very good one Scan do good bundle deals but usually need to build them. Computer Orbit are another one for good offers and if you can ignore the alleged BNP member part of the owner then Overclocklers.

samuri
    Free Member

I’d recommend scan and yes, £900 will get a pretty good gaming PC. Don’t forget you need money for operating system and games.

chojin
    Free Member

Have a look at novatech too, they do some good all-in builds.

captaintomo
    Free Member

Build one. Purchase all the components and put it together your self. It’s very fun and you learn your PC inside out. I did it 4 years ago, spent 500/600 quid on it and got a very good spec which is still going strong.

phead
    Free Member

what he said, build one.

http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc is good for looking at what others are building and various parts lists.

devash
    Free Member

Don’t forget you need money for operating system and games.

Or a decent broadband connection……….. 😈

Cougar

Oh thank god.

I thought I’d have to delete this thread due to the dubious nature of your trade offer.

shreck
    Free Member

Cheers,broadband is ok here pretty close to the exchange online gaming a fine on the Xbox one.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Gaming PC for my son’ is closed to new replies.