Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 975 total)
  • Game of Thrones Season 6
  • swavis

Just seen the new trailer and I’m must admit I’m quite excited 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuH3tJPiP-U[/video]

Pigface
    Free Member

Oh yes very excited

I choose violence 😯

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is this the first series after they overtook gm? Maybe the central characters he has been developing for the last 5 might make it through the series

swavis

Yes, I believe they’ve overtaken the books now. Good to see Sansa is still going, I reckon Jon’s dead though.

theotherjonv

Of course he’s dead, he was stabbed a quazillion times.

But what’s your position on him coming back to life, in some form or another?

swavis

Maybe reincarnated as his dire wolf?

I personally think he’s gone for good and his wee brother will pick up the fight.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Of course he’s dead, he was stabbed a quazillion times.

You know nothing Jon V.

L+R=J

GrahamS

This looks interesting:

swavis

You know nothing Jon V.

😆

jimdubleyou

At the point of Jon Snow’s death he warged into his wolf.

At some point he’ll learn to warg back into a body.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Warg
    If a warg’s own body is killed while entering the mind of an animal, however, the warg’s human consciousness can live on inside of the animal.

GrahamS

Looks like Jon Snow on the back of a horse at one point (see the Evening Standard gallery for a good still) but could well be a flashback.

Suggestions that they are doing the Tower of Joy too so they could be doing an R+L = J explanation in flashback too?

rhid

I am excited, I just need to work out how to see it without getting sky!

Will it be on the NOW TV entertainment package?

GrahamS

Yes, how will I get to watch one of the most heavily pirated shows of all time.

It’s a tricky one. 😀

dufresneorama
    Free Member

It wasn’t Jon that was killed….it was a glamour.
    Just my theory anyway!

The resurrected characters are nothing like their former selves and Jon is a great character, it’d be a shame for him to go all dark and not Jon like.

bombjack
    Free Member

So looking forward to this. Eying up the possibilities of re-watching the whole lot starting tonight. 50 episodes, 45 nights. Might have to double up a few time!
    Still hoping Reek gets his own back on Ramsey. That evil boy needs to be taught a lesson.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

I’ve got the whole bloody lot on disc, just need to find about a month with no distractions to sit down and watch it all……..

swavis

I remember last year the OH and I watching 4 seasons back to back in about 6 weeks, don’t know if I could do that again, I barely rode my bike…

Pigface
    Free Member

I want to know what the Mountain has become 😆

I think Jon Snow will be resurrected.

Arya Stark is my favourite character, hope she has some good adventures.

packer
    Free Member

The guy who plays Jon Snow is signed up to play him until the end of season 7. He’ll be in it in one way or another. My money is on the red witch bringing him back from the dead.

swavis

I want to know what the Mountain has become

Is that not Cersei’s champion when she chooses “violence”? 😀

chestrockwell

Yep, think the red woman will resurrect John Snow. She was on the way back to the wall when she abandoned Stanis.

swavis

Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about that. Also there was that priest of her church who couldn’t be killed, the guy in the cave, series 2 or 3 I think.

johnners
    Free Member

I am excited, I just need to work out how to see it without getting sky!

Will it be on the NOW TV entertainment package?

It airs on Sky Atlantic, so I expect so. S1 is on NowTV at the moment, seasons 2-5 are going up in a couple of days time.

I remember last year the OH and I watching 4 seasons back to back in about 6 weeks, don’t know if I could do that again, I barely rode my bike

That’s only 40 episodes at under an hour each in around 42 days you lightweight!

GrahamS

Yep, Thoros in the Brotherhood Without Banners is a Red Priest (like Melisandre ):

And he has successfully resurrected Beric Dondarrion and has told Melisandre about it.

Pigface
    Free Member

Yes it is but he has been “modified” by Qyburn the mad Maester 😆

rhid

Last time I tried to watch GOT on via an internet site I managed to give my computer all the viruses the internet has. Plus on now TV I can watch it on my big TV and catch up on the previous few series too!

BoardinBob

I still reckon The Hound is alive and will reappear (hopefully)

GrahamS

The Hound (possibly) lives out his life as a gravedigger at a monastery.

swavis

Not long now… excited much!?! 😀

[video]http://youtu.be/Gfmt5y8jfeQ[/video]

freeagent
    Free Member

Seriously? I can’t believe adults watch this sh*t.

My wife is addicted to it – gives me a good excuse to ride my bike in the evenings.

GrahamS

Tastes vary.

But when a show earns this many awards and nominations I think it is safe to say that many people enjoy it.

BadlyWiredDog

But when a show earns this many awards and nominations I think it is safe to say that many people enjoy it.

You could say the same about the Fred Whitton, but it has been universally panned for banning fat bikes and allowing people to ride in lycra. I’ve heard rumours that Fred himself will be resurrected in the next series of GoT and return riding a fatbike in baggies… 😉

Rubber_Buccaneer

Seriously? I can’t believe adults watch this sh*t.

My wife is addicted to it – gives me a good excuse to ride my bike in the evenings.

Seriously? Adults go out and play on their bikes in the evenings?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Yyyyyessss!

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Now TV starts showing it on the 25th. I’ll start paying….cba with streaming piracy bs.

swavis
    Tallpaul

Query about the cheapest way to get this on Now Tv…

For season 5, we bought a Now TV box for £20 which came with 3 month entertainment package, which nicely covered the whole series.

It appears that as an existing customer, I can only buy the entertainment channels at £6.99 per month. However, there are lots of better deals for new customers.

I really don’t want to buy a new box just to save a few £’s. Are there any ways to save? i.e. deals for existing customers or register a new account in my Wife’s name and get a new customer deal but still use my current box?

Cheers,

Paul

anagallis_arvensis

Do now tv boxes record or do I have to watch live?

Tallpaul

There’s an on-demand catch-up feature, so episodes can be watched again after broadcast. Not sure it’s universal to all shows, but GoT was certainly one last series.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I have the Now TV film package and when I decided to leave it for a bit they knocked it down to £3.99 a month for 3 months. Annoyingly I have that on my Talk Talk box but I can’t get the entertainment package on it. I can get it on my phone but it won’t let me cast it to the tv. I have to connect the laptop to the TV if I want to watch it on a big screen unless anyone knows a way round it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 975 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones Season 6’ is closed to new replies.