Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Game of Thrones (may contain spoilers)
  • anagallis_arvensis

Those arent the real kids all burnt up are they and which Darnerys hand maidens got killed last time was it the fit one or the really fit one?

Lifer
    Free Member

Course it’s not!
    Not the one from Hollyoaks.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I don’t normally watch much telly but this is class. For me Peter Dinklage is one of the best actors in it.

What was the budget on this thing.? 😯

smogmonster

SPOILER…..

I havent seen the latest episode though i have read the book……

If its Bran and Rickon youre on about then no, its not…assuming they are following the book on this, as the series has deviated in a few areas.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

They seem to have a habit of killing off people you think they won’t but I can see them killing off wolfboy. That Theon’s turned into a right little **** though.

anagallis_arvensis

Dinklidge gets some great lines too.

the_lecht_rocks

Bran and Rickon live on………

richmtb

I am loving Game of Thrones. I was actually shouting at the TV at the end of season one – you’ll know the bit I’m talking about! Best thing on TV now that Homeland is finished

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Just finished book 2. Waiting to get paid again before i raid Amazon for the rest of the books 🙂

Northwind

I can’t tell you what post this is in response to as it’d be a massive spoiler, so- person, you are wrong 😉

The books go downhill fast tbh, he hits a point where it doesn’t seem like he can be bothered progressing some of the main plots and characters so he just throws in some more. Dance seems to be a bit closer to form- well, it’s got loads of Tyrion- but so far not a patch on the first couple.

Still, at least it’s not gone all Wheel Of Time- otherwise I’d have to get it over with and murder George RR Martin tomorrow, so that Brandon Sanderson can step in and finish it far better than he could. I’m sure he’ll understand.

monkeyboyjc

its obviously the orphen ‘twins’ from the farm…..

anagallis_arvensis

its obviously the orphen ‘twins’ from the farm…..

Did wonder is that was too obvious, they do like killing people off.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Game of Thrones (may contain spoilers)’ is closed to new replies.