• This topic has 18 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by hora.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Gail Porter on the Gadget Show
  • Oxboy
    Free Member

She looks . . . erm . . . ‘special’

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

She’s had…..erm….Alopecia areata.

More importantly, what’s happened to La Perry? Left?

Smee
    Free Member

She might look special, but with a comment like that you are special.

Oxboy
    Free Member

I know that, her bodies gone a wierd shape, added to the strange outfit and huge forearm tattoo she just looks a bit odd.

Perrys ill, proper eye candy!

Oxboy
    Free Member

My mummy says Im very special Smee! 😆

Rich
    Free Member

Suzi Perry had an ectopic pregnancy and is/was very ill. 🙁

Oxboy
    Free Member

Just for the record I wasnt commenting on her illness (Gails) my choice of words werent the best and in hindsight I withdraw the statement.
    Sorry peeps

hora
    Free Member

Illness? GP is not my type, tattoos and shes not the original presenter is she regardless of hair or not. She belongs on something like Blue Peter. What next Richard Bacon presenting Top Gear?

Does Alopecia put her beyond comment or any critism? Bleeding Heart Liberalism anyone?

carbon337
    Free Member

Good on her getting back on TV IMO even though she must have real insecurities about the whole hair issue. She could have just sat back and moaned in those shitty women mags but she has obviously worked through it. I think she has her own style now and its nice to see people like her getting a chance rather than the normal sterotypical stunning women tv presenters.

CountZero

Always liked Gail, and it’s good to see her being given the opportunity to co-present a high profile show, even if it is as a result of Suzie’s sad circumstances.

brakes
    Free Member

she’s still crap at presenting, and can’t ride a bike for shit-flavoured-toffee

hora
    Free Member

Agree about her presenting skills. I think they’d be marvellous on Blue Peter though. Fair play to her going through the rapids etc.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

On the plus side she has a nice set of fun bags 😆

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

now then i’ll have nothing bad said about ms porter 😡

surfer
    Free Member

Top totty IMO.

hora
    Free Member

Funbags? They remind me of those on dinner ladies at school. NO thanks.

willard

They do seem a little large for her, but I have to agree with Brakes’ comment about her riding. She had a shit hot little bike and rode it like a kid.

Ok, she wasn’t wearing sandals and doesn’t have a beard like a Marin rider really must have, but she could have tried a bit more… That Marin should have whupped the BMX

coffeeking
    Free Member

Holy thread revival batman…

hora
    Free Member

Holy thread revival batman…

roight, off to find the oldest…

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/llandegla-29th

8) 🙄

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Gail Porter on the Gadget Show’ is closed to new replies.