Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • G-Form elbow pads
  • Rickos
    Free Member

Any views on these? Can you wear them year round or are they a bit too warm for summer use? Any sliding in an off?

I’ve got £46 of vouchers to spend at CRC and these seem to fit the bill.

jamiep
    Free Member

If it helps, I’ve the knee pads. I like them – comfy, minimal bunching. They certainly won’t be too warm as they are on a thickish Lycra sleeve

mrphil
    Free Member

I wear them all year round, air goes through them ok in Summer.

Just beware they sometimes ride up and can be useless if caught at the wrong angle

stewartc
    Free Member

I wear them all year round without any problems and I live in the far east where summer temperatures do get a tad high.
    Ensure you try some on first, as above, you need to ensure the correct fit to ensure no movement when riding.

jam-bo

i’ve just ordered some race face charges for kayaking to protect a dodgy elbow. Should turn up later today so I’ll let you know what they are like.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I like mine. They dont move much, are comfortable and I don’t notice that I’m wearing them most of the time.

jam-bo

raceface charges have turned up. light, minimal. will work for what I need which is to protect against knocking my elbow on rocks whilst kayaking but I wouldn’t bother with them for riding in.

might stop a graze or two but arent going to provide any serious protection from a mtb style crash.

Rickos
    Free Member

Cheers jam bo. My main reason for these is to stop those big grazes I always seem to end up with, so might check the RaceFace jobbers.

I can’t really think of anything else to spend £46 on from CRC!

jam-bo

stop falling off then. n00b.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘G-Form elbow pads’ is closed to new replies.