Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)
  • Future classic car?
  • momo

Woody – Member

I could probably insure it for reasonable money on a limited usage policy.

Not really a classic but I’ve just had a quote on a Porsche Boxster for less than £400. Question is, can I get 2 labradors and a bike into it

Probably, but the RSPCA might have something to say about it 😉

BigM
    Free Member

couple more to add to the list, Honda CRX the early ones, Alfa Brera…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Proper classics need to have a Rally pedigree. Otherwise they are just old cars or nice old cars. IMNSHO

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Proper classics need to have a Rally pedigree. Otherwise they are just old cars or nice old cars. IMNSHO

Quite interested to hear why you think that?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

They have then , in some degree ‘proved’ themselves. Otherwise some old codger who drove is Marina 2 miles to church on a Sunday then spent the rest of the day maintaining it would have a classic on his hands. Well, not really but you know what I mean.

I think classic, should mean a bit more than old.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well read Jimjam’s post. Sums it up perfectly.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

guy up the road from me has one of these with the reg something like UFO 53

That might be the guy who writes for Evo magazine. He has a Pagani Zonda with the number plate UFO (then some numbers) and he did a write up on that Honda as he also has one……amongst about 15 other cars ranging from little Lotus Elan up to afore mentioned Zonda

Naranjada
    Free Member

jimjam – Member

Why not include the toyota corolla in your list? or the Ford Fiesta, or the Honda civic?

Darn it, I was just about to add my 2p, the EK9 Honda Civic Type R …a jewel of a car.

neilforrow

my first car will always be a classic:

I have the more exotic 3 door, but i like what they have done with this one…

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Bobba, that’s Harry Metcalfe, don’t think it’s his Honda though. He doesn’t write for Evo anymore he still owns the magazine but now writes for the Sunday Times intrestingly enough on what supercars will become classics. My missus knows him somehow, never been offered a ride in the Zonda though.

Ps, OT how’s the diet going?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

So… what criteria would others use for classic status?

martinxyz
    Free Member

Neil,how can you say you quite like a car that seems to have something similar to a boxed pool table attatched under the front bumper?

mcmoonter
    Free Member

how can you say you quite like a car that seems to have something similar to a boxed pool table attatched under the front bumper?

That may be a grass cutting attatchment.

toaster93
    Free Member

Proper Mini not the the BMW Bini crap. End of.

Viewing 14 posts - 121 through 134 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘Future classic car?’ is closed to new replies.