Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Funny kids songs
  • philmccrackin
    Free Member

Do you have any funny, slightly rude songs that you play your kids? I played mine ‘I farted on Santas lap’ at Christmas and they fell about laughing!!

So much so they constantly ask for it now but I’m sick of it! Are there any more similar, more generic tunes I should try??

jimjam
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E[/video]

molgrips
    Free Member

We just do rude variations on common songs. Such as “Wooooahoooh, my pants are on fire…”

Or less rude, something like “Come downstairs and put your shoes on” to the tune of “Do you wanna build a snowman” or “Eat your peas, eat your peas, I can’t take it any mooore” etc

Seems to amuse them for now.

BFITH
    Free Member

Not so much a song, but I used to recount the ‘I like cider’ ditty to them… they used to piss themselves.

I like cider
    Cider makes me fart
    when i fart, i smell
    when i smell, people give me money to go away
    with that money, i buy cider
    I like cider
    (repeat)

Needs to be said with a really bad west country accent 😀

malgrey
    Free Member

Simply replace the word “you” with “poo” in any song. For example;

I will wait for Poo (Mumford and sons)
    The Wonder of Poo

Hours of endless fun. With a little time spent with a guitar, you can ensure your friends will receive comments from the teachers of their children about how they have got the whole school singing them in the playground. I call that a result.

This one’s more amusing for (mostly male) adults than kids, if I’m honest, but my other theory is that any, and I mean ANY, song will be improved by the replacement of the word “heart” with arse.

Arse of Glass
    Total Eclipse of the Arse

Try it. I may have changed your life.

madhouse

Nick Cope – The baby’s done a poo. Always guarantee’s a sing along in our house.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Slightly different angle. ….. May have been mentioned…Ex President lead singer guitarist Chris Ballew now does pretty much only children’s songs under Casper Babypants … on a lot in my house!

funkmasterp

jimjam has it. Seagulls (stop it now) and Bushes of Love get heavy rotation in the Funk household.

IHN

My nephews used to love this:

[video]https://youtu.be/gOEi_bWvW3Y[/video]

twicewithchips
    Free Member

Green Jelly – three little pigs

youtube link cos I can’t work embedding!

philmccrackin
    Free Member

some of these went down really well thanks, also discovered The Duck Song!

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I heard that for the first time in years before Christmas, as soon as my daughter discovers the 3 little pigs I’m going to show her that version 😈

Saw this on CBeebies a while back, it’s quite catchy too 😆

[video]https://youtu.be/z6HyAD7pwm4[/video]

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Funny kids songs’ is closed to new replies.