Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FSR XC Pro owners?
  • bigbloke
    Free Member

Is a medium frame FSR XC Pro a suitable size for a 5′ 11″ tall with 31.5″ inside leg bloke?

Any thoughts….

BoardinBob

I’m on a Comp. 5’11, 32″ inside leg and riding a large and it feels fine

nickjb
    Free Member

I’d say you are borderline. If you like a small, chuckable frame then medium would be fine, longer more stretched out go for large. No definite answer.

vd

I did own a 2007 until it was nicked last week. Just over 6′ and the large was a stretch with original stem. Try a medium first?

Jase_MK
    Free Member

I’m 5’11” and ride a large. The medium needed the seatpost at the very limit of extension for seat up pedalling which I wasn’t keen on so went for the large.

Mikkel
    Free Member

Im around 5 10 and short legs, i have a L 2007 model.

BermBandit
    Free Member

What nick jb said. I’m 5′ 10″ and 31″ and it feels on the small side to me. Given time again I’d a) go for a large b) waste my money elsewhere.

stumpy01

Friend of mine has recently bought one – he must be around 6 foot or so & rides a large.
    I’ve ridden it (I’m 5’6″) and thought it would be way too big for me, but it was fine. Given the choice, the medium would be a better fit for me but the large was perfectly rideable.

Morris
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2010 comp in Large and I’m 6’2″.

You’re best off taking both for a spin.

BurnBob
    Free Member

Im 5′ 8″ and ride a Medium FSR XC. Perfect for me.

Harry_the_Spider

5’11”
    31″ leg
    Large 2005 FSR XC Pro

I’d go and sit on one if I were you to avoid making a grands worth of mistake.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FSR XC Pro owners?’ is closed to new replies.