Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Friday photos – let's see your Pompinos and Pompetamines
  • pixelmix
    Free Member

Good pics all. Now hankering after a blue or white Pompino with drop bars, CX tyres, front brake and a fixed gear to give me something fast, cheap and intersting to ride until I get enough funds together for a proper CX bike. Plenty of inspiration here.

firestarter
    Free Member

from yesterdays ride

then about 3 miles later

pucture resistant land cruisers my ar5e ;-(

soma_rich
    Free Member

My old pomp 🙁

simon1975

Fresh photo of mine from last weekend at Buxton:

ChrisB
    Free Member

ade
    Free Member

I’m about to order one, but struggling with the choice of colours (yeah, yeah…). Looking at these lovelies, I’m leaning towards the white, but the glow in the dark option intrigues me. I haven’t seen any decent pics of them during the day though – are they off-white or vile lurid green?

Much prefer the old decals too. Maybe a respray is in order? That metallic red ones looks stunning.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Ade, likewise, I prefer the look of a lot of these white ones, and the blue is quite tidy too. Still curious about the glow in the dark though, as I’ve yet to see any decent photos of what it looks like in the day.

cynic-al
    Free Member

A shocking indoor pic of mine. Prefer the original trannies too, lacquered on tho.

IMAG0377 by alan cole, on Flickr

pixelmix
    Free Member

Looks pretty tidy though Al. You using that for commuting now?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Only as a testing bed & while I respray the disc mounts on my Casserroll. It’s also borrowed the wheels off my road bike until it gets its fancy new ones.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Friday photos – let's see your Pompinos and Pompetamines’ is closed to new replies.