Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)
  • Friday car thread: Golf Mk4 R32….any thoughts?
  • hora
    Free Member

Plenty out there with history, must be a reason its not there.

It could have been a company/Directors/lease car for the first few years of its life and not unfeasable to ‘assume’ (worsecase) that its done 30k per annum. I’ve seen Subaru WRX’s etc with stellar-mileage. Who uses such cars as their commuters?!!!

Mintman
    Free Member

However, on balance, I’m off to buy a Fireblade

Make that a Megablade and you’ve got my vote…

Tinners

Fair play to you, too, for acknowledging that Matt. No hard feelings.

hora
    Free Member

Make that a Megablade and you’ve got my vote.

I’ve only driven one car thats scared me driving it. I imagine the Megablade would thoroughly eclipse this..

richmars

I’ve got a blade powered Locost and it’s fun. But only for about 30minutes at a time, after that your ears start to bleed. The engine is immense, fast up to about 8000rpm, then it really gets going up to the limit. You just have to be really quick with the gear changes.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

My old man has a Pheonix with Hayabusa power – now that’s freekin’ awesome!

For race use only.

rexated
    Free Member

those must be an absolute giggle . the classic ‘come home with black teeth’ from grinning too much whilst flies hit you.

hora
    Free Member

Not quite the same but I still smile thinking about going over the moors at night, in fog at speed with the roof down on my MX5.

Passenger thinking a witch was going to swoop by and pull us out of the moving car!

EEE that was great I tell thee 🙂

RS4KEV

A heads up to anyone looking at a MkV though…..

I bought a new one last year, manual 5 door, right colour, toys etc and it was singly the most uncomfortable car i have ever owned. Given previous cars include a scooby, various GTi’s and an RS4 it was an unpleasant suprise. Now back to the much maligned 3 series (which is awesome…..)

Viewing 9 posts - 161 through 169 (of 169 total)

The topic ‘Friday car thread: Golf Mk4 R32….any thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.