• This topic has 59 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Friday A&A thread – PWNED
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

The look on the face of the guy who is wearing the black t-shirt is the best part of that picture.

scaredypants

the guy with the kid on his lap is the best IMO – women and children, err, last

CountZero

The look on the face of the guy who is wearing the black t-shirt is the best part of that picture.

He’s thinking “pwned!”

bearnecessities

That is probably the funniest picture I’ve even seen!

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah. It was in France so the dock workers were striking about something, probably not being allowed to wear cricket jumpers to work.
    Anyway, Hinault was doing really well at that stage and it ruined his advantage so being the badger, someone had to suffer. In the ensuing fight Bernard *allegedly* received two broken ribs and still came third.

lilchris
    Free Member

glupton1976
    The look on the face of the guy who is wearing the black t-shirt is the best part of that picture

No, no, no.
    Clearly the kid at the front!

“I think, I’ll have chips for dinner tonight”

BlindMelon
    Free Member

DenDennis
    Free Member

the old ones as they say….

TimP
    Free Member

Josh V Mat

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3cnss1UMO8[/video]

stevomcd
    Free Member

Possibly the finest 10 seconds or so in Rugby World Cup history.

Weird how Lomu doesn’t look that big compared to the current generation – even for a winger.

zippykona

Stevo, what happened to his haircut in the first picture?

zokes
    Free Member

That’s one hell of a tackle from Lewsey

noskills
    Free Member

Ok, try again. Can’t embed the video for some reason but click link for Dean Mumm with a huge handoff; would have been straight red if it was a tackle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54WgK8DoFqU

stevomcd
    Free Member

zippykona – dammit, I could have sworn Lomu only played against England in one world cup, so I didn’t check too closely!

Although he strolled in so easily, he probably had time to get a hair-do along the way… 😉

wrecker
    Free Member

He did that to a few teams, eh Stevo?

luffy105
    Free Member

I loved Will Carling’s dazed interview after that match

He’s just a freak and the sooner he goes away the better

ormondroyd
    Free Member

Julian Dicks’s penalty vs Manchester United in 1995ish.

I’ve never seen a ball hit harder.

Pigface
    Free Member

The classic Lomu was playing Scotland in the 99 WC, Scotland were playing in Orange and Lomu was tackled/upended by his opposite number who was a wee chap, crowd went wild. Lomu gets the ball in space and you could see him looking for the chap, he was like a terminator locking onto target 😆 the small fella didnt do so well second time.

Wasn’t it that Johnson came steaming in after the try was scored and cut Lomus lip?

jd77
    Free Member

😀

DezB
    Free Member

Wrecker’s second picture is awesome. Reminds me of the Monty Python “It’s only a scratch” scene! “It’s only 4 Welshmen”!!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Friday A&A thread – PWNED’ is closed to new replies.