Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • Friday A&A !
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

can you imagine it though? no typing random bollox that is quite interesting actuallly?. I suppose I’ll move on and not care..

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I basiacly agree with druidhs post. When he has something to say its generally worth listening to.

however this I refutes strongly

ludicrous claims, be hurt when folk didn’t “understand” him and would then come out at the end with “sheesh you guys, I was just jesting all along”. This is still known as The TJ Defence.

There were times when I provoked rows in jest, there were times when I got cross at folks reactions when I was being serious and I accept folk did not always know which was which. However I never did that what druidh claims. I know this will not be believed. I wa accused of doing this but I never did.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    I basiacly agree with druidhs post. When he has something to say its generally worth listening to.

however this I refutes strongly

ludicrous claims, be hurt when folk didn’t “understand” him and would then come out at the end with “sheesh you guys, I was just jesting all along”. This is still known as The TJ Defence.

There were times when I provoked rows in jest, there were times when I got cross at folks reactions when I was being serious and I accept folk did not always know which was which. However I never did that what druidh claims. I know this will not be believed. I wa accused of doing this but I never did.

But you can understand why it was believed to be the case? If you subtialy troll some of the time, how do you excpect people to know when you’re not? The same with a titty lip, real or made up.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I understand that Tree.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

It’s a shame you left, you’re my only loony lefty friend. 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Jeez, this still going on. Ever thought you might take this forum a bit too seriously ?
    I’d rather go do something else than get so het up about something so damn trivial.

wheelz
    Free Member

Jeez, this still going on.

You started it 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘Friday A&A !’ is closed to new replies.