Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 207 total)
  • Friday A&A !
  • DezB
    Free Member

Hey, it’s time for a good old bit of 80s political correctness!

Amy Williams!

and the reason my wife watches the All Blacks. The gorgeous hunk of Kiwi, Danny-boy Carter! Yum yum!

I so enjoyed this thread last week, that the “little boy” in me (not literally, of course) couldn’t resist starting it again. 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m not playing until TeeJ joins in 8)

donsimon
    Free Member

You’re a brave chap DezB, in for a penny…..

Elena Isinbayeva. 😀

I think the rule should be that all the athletes are genuine athletes and in their working clothes, no?
    I’d hate to be accused of objectifying anyone. 🙄

enduro-aid
    Free Member

mmmhh not the best picture of Amy Williams there looks like she has big clown feet!!

DezB
    Free Member

Maybe she has! Normally seen lying down, if you get my drift.

bigyinn
    Free Member

TJ to the thread with move lovely pictures of Beth Ditto, I feel the need to objectify….

DezB
    Free Member

Pics of anyone would help 🙂

wwaswas

hth.

DezB
    Free Member

Only if you can tell me who/what he/she is and what their sport is…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Is body building a sport?

wwaswas

It’s biker fox and he’s a cyclist;

BikerFox in the year 2000 was the first person in the world to do a Front Flip on a bicycle or motorcycle of any kind . He is also the oldest to accomplish this feat according to Guiness

http://www.bikerfox.com/

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Where is the dirty early thrities tag?
    I don’t feel I fit into any of the current categories.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Ah, so that’s who Beth Ditto is……………
    I think I’ll wait a bit longer before I start my lunch now.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Nice tags…. why do people get there knickers in a twist about this thread??!!

This forum is so diverse its scarey sometimes, its a good thing but if I see a thread titled “what bird landed in my garden” I simply don’t look at the thread. Is that something the haters can’t do?

DezB
    Free Member

fetch the tissues – get a life – hairy palms – sad little boys – Sad old perves

Only those left. Last one is nearest, but I believe there are maybe a few more worthwhile targets on the internet than this one.. (ie. “Get a life” is the most appropriate for the poster of the tags)

So here’s:
    a heavyweight champion

and a tennis champion

to appreciate for their athletic prowess

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I do wonder what people are using as a yardstick when they say these images are posted by ‘pervs’ etc. It smacks of the Mary Whitehouse lobby. The pictures here are of sports people in their working attire. There is nothing sexual or titillating about them. No one is making inappropriate comments about them, most of them seem to be from quite genuine sources, if not the athletes own publicity material, so clearly they don’t think they are inappropriate. I’m left wondering if those who think they are overly sexual or degrading are in fact the ones getting a hard on looking at them and using that as a yardstick, pun only half intended.

donsimon
    Free Member

I’m left wondering if those who think they are overly sexual or degrading are in fact the ones getting a hard on looking at them

This is my sentiment exactly.

Back to business…

Isinbayeva también recibió propuestas para realizar sesiones fotográficas sensuales para algunas revistas, pero siempre se negó a realizarlas.

“No me agradan esas propuestas, prefiero enfocarme en el deporte. Varias veces intentaron convencerme, pero no es mi estilo aparecer en ese tipo de publicaciones”, exlicó la rusa, quien volverá a competir el año próximo.

Clearly the lady has standards. 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

Double post, oops.

Dear mods,
    There appears to be a slight glitch in the system which you may or may not be aware of.
    This is just to inform you just in case you didn’t know.

Many thanks

don simon

😉

Hairychested
    Free Member

Polish volleyball:
    Katarzyna Skowronska

Anna Baranska

Cougar

I do wonder what people are using as a yardstick when they say these images are posted by ‘pervs’

“perves” actually. Obviously whipped up into such a frenzy that they can’t type straight.

And +1 to the whole “WTF” business. Why would you actively go out of your way to read something that you know is going to offend you, and spend more time making cowardly anonymous passive-aggressive comments? And what a thing to be offended at anyway, it’s hardly “Razzle-esque legs akimbo I think I can see what she had for lunch” now, is it, I’ve seen more nudity and exploitation on Coronation Street.

It’s like these clowns who write in to Points Of View et al, “I sat through two hours of ‘Lesbian Jelly Wrestling’ last night and can say that it’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever watched.” Was there a gun at their head? Was the remote broken? Or did they watch it purely so they could be outraged?

bigyinn
    Free Member

TJ earlier

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I didn’t even know you could get lesbian jelly!

warton
    Free Member

I think TJ is more like Victorian Dad than Millie Taunt

bigyinn
    Free Member

Ideal for filling the cracks in with…. 😕

warton
    Free Member

walk around Heaton in Newcastle for long enough and you will see the woman Millie was based on

bigyinn
    Free Member

Personally I think the person who takes offence at these pictures probably has the worst mind, as they think we think like they do…
    Dont tar me with your own projected filth!

anokdale
    Free Member

TJ is away sailing is he not, may a a fair wind blow 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Well its the sad little boys again with their adolescent fantasies

I actually feel sorry for you with your inability to understand why this leching is unpleasant. That is all this thread is and your protests ring hollow. Teh only possible purpose for this type of thread is to drool over the scantily clad women. Every time in the past it deteriorates into a contest to see who can post the most provocative pictures. So far this one is not – its merely childish

If you want to letch at pictures of scantily clad women there are whole websites especially for this. Some of them even have no clothes on at all you know

I am one of the few who will stand up and be counted and will argue against this because I can face the mockery from a bunch of misogynistic puerile childish boys

However from previous discussions there are many who agree with me including many of the women who post on here.

The main reason for objecting to it is its degrading to women and sets an atmosphere that puts women off joining in the forum.

You see unlike you sad little boys I am comfortable in my sexuality, I know what a woman looks like and feels like. I don’t have to do the online equivalent of sniggering around the back of the bike sheds

This is the 21st century – do you not think its time you grew up and behaved like an adult?

Finally – there is the forum rules

# No posts of a sexual nature, including images of a sexual nature or intended to provoke a sexual response.

# No posts which, in the Moderators opinion, are likely to cause offence to either an individual, or group, whatever their gender, sexual inclination or ethnicity.
    # No posts, including links to other sites that are deemed to be of a sexual or distasteful nature, incite racial or sexist behaviour or are in any way discriminatory and/or offensive towards individuals or minority groups.

iDave
    Free Member

TJ, I actually think this guy/photo is ‘sexy’. How does that fit with your views? And obviously, your views are just that – the opinions of you. I can just imagine the horror you must feel at seeing a Michelangelo…

You can admire a beautiful body without perving…. I can anyway…

Tiboy

I’m with TJ, well said!

warton
    Free Member

The main reason for objecting to it is its degrading to women and sets an atmosphere that puts women off joining in the forum.

How does a picture of David Haye with his top off degrade women?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Meh.

The A&A was something I started some time ago in reaction to the Kylie Clause. The aim was and is to provide something nice to look at on a Friday but crucially it was always intended to cater to all genders and sexual persuasions. The aim was to have pictures of people who were not only nice to look at, but also worthy of appreciation through some endeavour beyond simply taking their clothes off for FHM etc. Many of the STW Girls have enthusiastically joined in, with the unofficial Jimmy Anderson Fan Club being a fine example! I, along with others have always tried to keep this clean and keep the images real (Not just the aforementioned FHM type content). Long may it continue.

TJ, I’m sorry you don’t like it, but guess what, you don’t have to read it.

firestarter
    Free Member

Hairy men in skirts are for real men

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

1Dave – its the context – and as you full well know the pics like that are posted here as a figleaf.

May I suggest sports illustrated as a more appropriate place for this sort of behaviour?

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Just looking through the images, I cannot see one where I would think, wahey, look at the provocative pose and skimpy outfit….

Maybe I need to look harder for something causing offence, although, when you do report something offensive nothing happens…

DezB
    Free Member

The forum fell over. I was trying to post this…

Keeping it 1:1

Glad Mrs DezB hasn’t noticed this chap yet:

and one for me

Sorry, did someone say small boy’s fantasies? LOL. Literally: LOL.

wwaswas

I think this thread illustrates why A&A has run its course.

I’d agree with TJ on this occasion – however you dress it ‘A&A’ is tacky and really doesn’t need to exist.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

CFH – thats the issues tho – it always degenerates into leching. Its innapropariate anyway

go to sports illustrated.

Why do you think last weeks threads were both pulled?

maxray
    Free Member

Oh come on.. I work in an office 3 blokes to 5 women. The women are equally letcherous .. or definitely more vocal about it.

What is wrong with pictures of people, it’s hardly pron is it! You know TJ it is possible to admire the physical form without it having to be only in a sexual way..

DezB
    Free Member

Why do you think last weeks threads were both pulled?

Er, cos you turned it into a small boy slagging contest? If you think otherwise, you are a deluded man.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘Friday A&A !’ is closed to new replies.