Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • freindly fire…. BBC attack footage?
  • alpin
    Free Member

oxymoron is ever there was on….

anyone have a link for the BBC attack with John Snow. can't get it on Liveleak.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I'm guessing you mean John Simpson. John Snow is C4

Anyway googling

bbc friendly fire

and clicking on videos will give you what you probably want.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Stoner's even provided a link whilst I was editing my post 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Tis remarkable footage. More people should see things like that, it might make people realise war isnt an option to be entered into lightly.

Drac

That's just scary not sure how I've missed that before, shows the tragedy that war is.

alpin
    Free Member

ah, thanks for link. didn't find it because i was searching for 'snow'.

i only wanted to watch it as my mates old school friend got injured last year as a result of 'friendly fire'. one eye has been blown back into its socket and he's suffered burns across his torso.

wanted to show the GF and her mate as they didn't believe it went on….

coffeeking
    Free Member

Didn't believe it went on? there have been about 5 or 6 new-documented occasions in the iraq/afghan conflicts alone?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

there have been about 5 or 6 new-documented occasions in the iraq/afghan conflicts

And quite a few dating back to World War 2

"When the RAF bombed, the Germans ducked. When the Luftwaffe bombed, the British ducked.
    When the Yanks bombed ………….everyone ducked"

alpin
    Free Member

doesn't get reported so much in germany as they're not front line and war isn't so popular here (afghan war).

firestarter
    Free Member

more brits got killed in the first gulf war by yanks than they did from enemy contact. I remember once sat on the edge of a town as the yanks came in for airstrikes it was worrying to say the least as they were releasing the load before they reached us and turning away as the rockets flew overhead. It was a butt clinching twenty mins or so

CountZero

The most famous example was the British armoured vehicle attacked by an A10 tank-buster. A low-level ground attack aircraft flown at 10000ft because the chickensh1t yanks were afraid one of their most heavily armoured aircraft might be shot down with an AK47, so the useless pilot couldn't apparently make out the large Union flag identifier on the roof. Bloody hopeless.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘freindly fire…. BBC attack footage?’ is closed to new replies.