Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Freeride bikes – what else is there?
  • fivespot
    Free Member

SX Trail 2 here. For sale too !!

grumm
    Free Member

Tbh I think the pitch is not a bad ride. See plenty of them up here at trial centres but tbh, if you are only going to ride trial centre type stuff (i.e. groomed) i'd say the pitch is overkill. If you are wanting to get into bigger stuff and want a freeride type bike i'd seriously look at a 2009 specialized big hit. Seem great value for money.

Sorry I wasn't very clear – I've already got a Pitch. I mostly ride pretty rocky stuff in the Lakes and took it to the Alps to do the Mega this year (plus I do ride the odd trail centre).

But I've never done stuff like the Fort William DH or bigger jumps etc – don't really have the room/cash for a bigger bike, but just wondered if a Pitch would be woefully 'under-biked' for that kind of stuff.

cabeaumont
    Free Member

Apologies. I'm sure your pitch would be fine – if it survived MegaV then i'm sure it'll land a few jumps!! Whats the worst that can happen!?! Go for it!!

Olly
    Free Member

ide go with the Giant faith.
    mmmmmmmmm.

or if you cant wait, a glory fr

the_lecht_rocks

Never mind the AM / FR, here's Nicolai's latest AFR with up to 200mm of rear travel (adjustable from 160mm) :

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Freeride bikes – what else is there?’ is closed to new replies.