Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • freeflow bikes in glasgow – Any opinions?
  • atlaz
    Free Member

As above really. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with freeflow bikes in Glasgow and if so, what are the thoughts?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Bought a rim from them last year, good price, delivery a bit slow.

PROLINE85
    Free Member

Excellent bike shop, as an example I phoned round most of the bike shops in Glasgow recently looking for a Hope headset part. They were the most helpful shop, and even offered to split a new headset to give me the part!

downgrade
    Free Member

always been really helpful for me

DickBarton

From what I’ve heard they are a very good shop, knowledgeable staff that won’t try selling you the wrong kit. Good pricing and they all apparently ride bikes – sounds like a good recipe to me!

danlurinsky
    Free Member

I’ve bought a few bits from them. Really helpful guys and it’s a proper stacked to the ceiling allaidns cave which I love! 🙂

Xan
    Free Member

I’ve bought a few bits from them. Really helpful guys and it’s a proper stacked to the ceiling allaidns cave which I love!

I believe they have opened a new shop at Cathkin Braes (near the golf course and the bike trails). Got a text from Neil a few weeks back to say the they were opening. Good buch of guys from the dealing I have had with them. Your right shop (a.k.a Craig McMartins) is a proper Aldins cave

Burchy1
    Free Member

I bought a chain device from them over t’interweb, as others have said they are very helpful, responding to a couple of questions quickly and sending it out on the day i paid.

I’d use them again.

legend
    Free Member

I believe they have opened a new shop at Cathkin Braes

that’d be right. it’s their mail order centre up there and they were planning on opening a show room.

never had anything through mail order, but have bought plenty through the shop. definitely recommended (wwaaayyy more dh stuff than any other place in glasgow too)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘freeflow bikes in glasgow – Any opinions?’ is closed to new replies.