Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Free to whoever wants them- 2 tickets for Apocalypse Now – Cornerhouse tonight
  • binners

First one to shout gets them.

I booked and paid for them earlier. Performance is tonight at 7.50. Unfortunately we can’t go. I’ve still never seen it on the big screen 🙁

So if anyone fancies seeing it on the big screen, then let me know. I’ll send you the confirmation email and you can pick them up from the box office

I love the smell of napalm in the morning etc etc

highclimber
    Free Member

I would love to but I don’t think I could sit in a cinema for 3+ hrs! as good as the movie is!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You mean The Chinstroker 🙂

binners

That’s the one DD. You can have a skinny decaffe frochamochapochachino in the bar before you go in. Though you’ll have to pay for that yourself.

Blimey….. can’t even give ’em away eh?

I_Ache
    Free Member

Bloody hell if I was free I would drive up from Brum to see that. Must be fantastic on the big screen with the surround sound turned up full!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’d have loved to have gone too, but I only moved out of Manchester last week. 😥

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Off to see Senna tonight binbins. At the Bristol Chinstroker 🙂 Coincidentally, it’s also showing Apocalypse Now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Free to whoever wants them- 2 tickets for Apocalypse Now – Cornerhouse tonight’ is closed to new replies.