Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Free tickets to Stanfords talk in Bristol this wednesday
  • northernerindevon

Good morning,

A month or so ago I booked 2 tickets to a talk to be held at the Stanfords store in Bristol this coming Wednesday. I was working offshore at the time and naively thought I’d be home in time. Typically things haven’t gone to plan and I am still stuck out here. So, two tickets going spare to ‘Nature Watch – An Evening with Simon King’.
    Its this one here:

http://www.stanfords.co.uk/event-nature-watch-an-evening-with-simon-king

I paid £4 each (big spender!) and the event is now sold out. I don’t want any money for them, I just don’t want them to go to waste. How could you not want to learn how to track otters?!? 😀

Some blurb:

Join renowned fieldcraft and wildlife expert Simon King to hear about his new book ‘Nature Watch: How to Track and Observe Wildlife’. Want to know how to find otters, spot kingfishers, or identify deer, fox and badger tracks?

I’ve been to a few talks at Stanfords in the past and really enjoyed them.

Its this Wednesday 18:30 to 20:00.

If you want them, let me know your email address and I’ll forward the e-tickets on to you.

4130s0ul
    Free Member

Hi Paul

I’ll take them off you if they’re still available?
    Seeing as you won’t be around for this weeks ride I may as well do something fun instead 😆

northernerindevon

All yours Ant! I’ll drop you the email this afternoon.

You can be the designated Brizzle nature spotter on rides when I get back!!

4130s0ul
    Free Member

Cheers mate,
    sounds good to me, I’ll be able to identify and point out the local doggers around Ashton Court 😯
    I’ll have to make sure there’s a couple of beers with your name on them for when you return.

northernerindevon

No worries! 8)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Free tickets to Stanfords talk in Bristol this wednesday’ is closed to new replies.