Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Free food
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

well nuts, seeds flapjacks and stuff.

Anyway free box of nice stuff from graze if you enter this code XZWJY45M.

Anyone uses it and £1 is going to their farming school in Uganda.

DezB
    Free Member

I think you mean http://www.graze.com

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh thats what I said 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And thereafter get charged silly, silly money for small boxes of bird seed.

DezB
    Free Member

small boxes of bird seed

I just ordered… flap jacks, fruit, nuts, chocolate and of course, bird seed. Lovely!

Gary_M
    Free Member

And thereafter get charged silly, silly money for small boxes of bird seed.

Not at all as you have the option to cancel after your free box if you feel you’re not getting good value.

Would have been better if you had a look first rather than talking pish as usual.

JEngledow
    Free Member

I have to agree with Gary, my wife got a cheap deal from Groupon (sp?) and we had four weeks worth and then just cancelled without any further hassle and what we did get was all lovely (even the stuff I thought I’d dislike, but tried anyway!).

cp

i find picking the raw materials up from the supermarket far simpler & cheaper – and it’s a hell of a lot less wasteful.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Not at all as you have the option to cancel after your free box if you feel you’re not getting good value.

Would have been better if you had a look first rather than talking pish as usual.
    Ohh I know you can cancel the order but often people forget and THAT is when it gets expensive.

CP speaks sense – Graze is just fancy and wasteful packaging of some pretty ordinary stuff (disclaimer – this is based on what I saw the last time someone got the free offer delivered to work a couple of years ago).

Gary_M
    Free Member

I think you would only forget to cancel if you were a bit stupid.

Anyway first box arrives tomorrow, it’s free, saves me carrying food for lunch and it’s gotta be better than eating stuff from the fruit machine. Will report on tomorrow’s box.

And most of the stuff the stock doesn’t look like it’s readily available at your local asda.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Well there is clearly lots and lots of very stupid people either forgetting (or even worse, thinking £3.50 is good value for a few seeds and nuts and continuing to buy boxes) as Graze have being doing incarnations of that offer forever.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Ffs everything on this forum ends up with some **** whinging on. If you don’t like it don’t register, it’s really very simple.

McHamish
    Free Member

They don’t even do Mars bars.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Ffs everything on this forum ends up with some **** whinging on

Agreed.

Perhaps I need more nuts and seeds in my diet.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Or chocolate buttons.

DezB
    Free Member

Or apple and cinnamon flapjacks. (That’s what sold it for me)

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Fruit pastilles and industrial-size bags of plain cashews is what do it for me.

Lifer
    Free Member

Bit out of character for STW, but I’ve ordered one and am going to wait until it arrives before giving judgement.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Just got my box, flapjack looks very tasty, bit if chocolate in there too, mmmmmm.

Looks fine for what it would have cost.

Happy munching.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Don’t forget to cancel 😉

oxym0r0n

Interesting… the wife got given 2 boxes as a present. No expiry date on the voucher, but she has obviously had it too long as the code does not now work! 😥

Gary_M
    Free Member

Can’t you just use the one I posted?

OmarLittle
    Free Member

party rings are 10p in the reduced aisle my local morrissons…more expensive than free but mmmm cheap nasty biscuity goodness

Gary_M
    Free Member

If you’re happy being an unfit fatty that’s your choice 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

Just ordered mine.

If it helps to stop me snacking on pig skin during the day then its money well spent.

How long is one box supposed to last?

DezB
    Free Member

am going to wait until it arrives before giving judgement

Watch it lads, there’s a crazyman on the forum 😯

Gary_M
    Free Member

How long the box lasts depends on what you get. The focaccia you would need to eat on the day, probably the same with olives. The seeds, nuts, dried fruit lasts ages though.

derp
    Free Member

The seeds, nuts, dried fruit lasts ages though.

Mainly because no-one wants to eat them.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Well I like them.

matthewjb
    Free Member

I’ve been subscribing for a few weeks now.

I like the variety and the fact I can get a relatively low calorie healthy snack.

Yes it would be cheaper to buy in bulk. But from past experience I know I would end up eating the whole packet rather than making it last.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Free food’ is closed to new replies.