Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Free Fire Wood
  • funkmasterp

I have a small log store that’s full of logs that can’t currently be used due to our fire being dead. If anybody lives near Macclesfield and wants free logs let me know.

Mods – wasn’t sure where to post. Move to classifieds if more appropriate. Sorry

donkeydave

Wish this was closer 🙁

samuri
    Free Member

How much wood is it?
    Fill a small car or more?

funkmasterp

Should fit in a small car. Still full pieces so needs splitting.

oldschool

If Samuri doesn’t take up the offer, I’d be interested. Don’t work far away so could collect when ever suits you.

samuri
    Free Member

Would you mind posting a picture?
    Here’s my issue. I’ve currently got a fractured collar bone so best option for collection is get my son to drive me over and he loads it into the car, preferably in bags we can bring with us. Would you be able to help with that? Sorry, I feel cheeky for asking this. We’ll take as much as will fit in the car (An A3).

It’s unlikely to be tomorrow, more likely next weekend now. Would that be OK? Obviously if someone wants it all in the meantime then no problem.

samuri
    Free Member

As above, if oldschool wants in with less hassle it’s not a big issue. I’ve got plenty of wood, I just find it hard to turn free wood down. 😉

funkmasterp

I can try post a picture tomorrow and help with loading would be a given. Google photos hasn’t been playing nice on here recently so I can always try and email you images. Is your email in your profile?

samuri
    Free Member

samur2 at hotmail dot com

Thanks. My son is up for this so we should be good for tomorrow.

funkmasterp

I’m not around tomorrow, sorry. Next weekend should be good though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Free Fire Wood’ is closed to new replies.