Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Free Bike Park Wales uplift, lesson and accommodation in Brecon tonight/tomorrow
  • saxabar
    Free Member

What was an annoying cough and feeling mildly rough has progressed into something more. Anyone lucky enough to have tonight and Friday free?

What you get:
    Accommodation tonight here: http://www.oldcastlefarm.wales/ (i.e Thurs 7th and breakfast Friday morning!)
    Friday BWP coaching session on ‘Carving Corners’ including day uplift (beginning 9-ish).

Cost? Well, more of an honesty thing, but let’s say a random act of kindness to someone plus £30 or so to Penmachno trail volunteers via Paypal.

mechanicaldope

Wow. Gutted for you. Wonder if I would be able to phone in sick to work? And my family…

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

I take it you have tried asking if you can postpone your visit to another date when you are cough-less?

saxabar
    Free Member

There would be a sweet irony in phoning-in sick!

saxabar
    Free Member

Haven’t phoned, but email receipt pretty clear on cancellation policy.

nickjb
    Free Member

I take it you have tried asking if you can postpone your visit to another date when you are cough-less?

I tried that when the wife couldn’t make it. I got a few vague promises that I’d be able to move it but no reply when I actually tried to book something. Just gave up in the end after several frustrating attempts.

saxabar
    Free Member

Now gone – thanks all.

mechanicaldope

Thank god for that. I had started making the “i’m feeling a bit peaky but i’ll probably be fine” groundwork at work. Time for a miraculous recovery and the suggestion of a lunchtime pub trip.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Free Bike Park Wales uplift, lesson and accommodation in Brecon tonight/tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.