Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fox Triad shock under warranty – back to Evans or straight to Mojo?
  • stevious

Hi all,

The shock on my stumpy has lost all of its damping and is making funny noises even though it’s only 2 months old. Am I best sending it back to Evans for the to sort it, or will it be quicker to send it straight to Mojo?

Cheers,

Steve

househusband

Probably the latter, but ring them up first.

Mikkel
    Free Member

i got my Triad (3 years old) serviced through Evans, which in the end send it to Mojo, as they reckoned the shaft was damaged.

Since its 2 months old i would go back to shop and let them sort it.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I would be asking the shop to deal with it under SOGA

ojom
    Free Member

Evans have your money so make them do the legwork.

Crag
    Free Member

Miss out the middle man and give Mojo a call.
    Provided you have original receipt they’ll sort it in double quick time.
    I know it’s evans responsibility but they’ll just send it back to mojo anyway and take twice as long to sort it.
    Mojo are generally pretty good with this sort of thing.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Your warranty lies with Evans so take it back to them.

coatesy
    Free Member

Why bother creating hassle for everyone including yourself, it’ll work out quicker and easier to go direct to Mojo.

crazy-legs

Best bet is probably to phone Mojo on Monday and explain the situation, see what they say. They may just say send it back to them with the receipt or they may want to do all the paperwork correctly and have it done via the shop.

Technically you should go back to the shop but just give Mojo a ring, be polite and see how they want to deal with it. At worst it’s going to be one phone call and about 3 minutes of your time, at best they’ll sort it out without the hassle of going through the shop.

coatesy
    Free Member

Mojo will deal direct for warranty, we’re only a few miles from them and often give local customers the option of doing warranty work for them, or having the job done much more quickly(due to two days postal turnaround)by taking the parts there themselves.

stevious

Thanks for the replies. Will call Mojo on Monday to see what they say.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fox Triad shock under warranty – back to Evans or straight to Mojo?’ is closed to new replies.