Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fox RP2: What's it worth?
  • Bagstard
    Free Member

I have an RP2 taken from my 2010 pitch pro which has been used five times. Anyone have a clue on what I can get for it?

Bagstard
    Free Member

Come on, somebody must have a rough idea?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Search on eBay. I’ve bought several basic fox shocks over the years for £50-60 odd

Bagstard
    Free Member

Seems a bit stingy for an almost unused 2010 shock!

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

just look at the listed price of the shock new and knock about 25-50% of the new price and you will be so where close

valleydaddy
    Free Member

stick on the classified for what you think it is worth and consider any offers on it.

If not put on ebay and set a reserve that you are happy with

chriswilk
    Free Member

when you decide, let me know.
    I may just buy it to upgrade the Xfusion one on my Pitch Comp.

Oh, I think the going rate is about £5 inc postage 🙂

scruff
    Free Member

I have been looking 2nd hand floats for weeks. If its a popular size and tune and the bushes are included and fit other frames £90 on here, from £50 up to £120 on ebay. I ended up buying an RP23 with slight damage for £40 off here.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Thankyou for your offer chriswilk, I will give it due consideration. 🙂

chriswilk
    Free Member

Bagstard,

drop me a mail with a couple of pics. Does it have the bushes/fittings to fit the Pitch?

If it looks mint (as you say) then an offer may well wing it’s way to you. It would solve the problem people have as what to buy me for Xmas!

Bagstard
    Free Member

Ok Chris, will do tomorrow when my new coil arrives. It has been used on exactly 5 rides.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Got £100 for my RP2 on ebay as a buy it now. It had been used for 18 months.

Tried it on the forum here and on a few other classified sites but got no offers.

On ebay it went straight away – to a bloke in Norway. Had an enquiry from a guy in Australia too.

Ebay certainly gets you a wider market – esp. if you’re willing to ship internationally.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

got £85 for a 200x50mm one off my prophet last year

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fox RP2: What's it worth?’ is closed to new replies.