Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fox Launch knee/shin pad, and other recommendations
  • adamthekiwi
    Free Member

Hi folks,

I got the mrs a pair of Fox Launch knee/shin pads, but the sizing doesn’t seem to work. The small fits perfectly around her knee, but is too right across the back of her legs, the large is just too big – there are no other size options. Can anyone who has these let me know if the straps across the back ease with time?

Alternatively, can someone recommend something that isn’t too intrusive?

shooterman

I bought a pair of the Launch Pro knee pads in January. They did feel a little too snug at the start but I don’t even notice them now. Either I’ve got used to it or they’ve stretched.

nairnster
    Free Member

The sizing is weird on them imo.

According to measurements and size charts, i should be in a medium. Went to LBS, i couldn’t get the medium over my knees. Large fit perfectly, so comfy i still had them on after 2 hour ride and a 50 mile drive home, and had forgotten to take them off.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

They are sized small, could only see medium fitting a child with matchstick legs.

Had mine for just over a year and a half, they are really tatty now and slip down all the time. Typical MTB gear IME, lasts about a year in fine fettle then it’s downhill fast 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fox Launch knee/shin pad, and other recommendations’ is closed to new replies.