Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Fox Hagg – Blacka Moor?
  • scunny
    Free Member

Went for a ride last night, did some great single track descents through Black Moor/Rivelin valley and we ended up looping through Fox Hagg Nature Reserve and then back through.

As we rode up the bridleway through Fox Hagg there seemed to be a fair few tracks dropping out from the hill onto the bridleway, looked like some great Dh singltrack. Anyone know whats going on with these?

We’re thinking about going next week and spending some time looking about. Are we going to get shouted at?

thepodge
    Free Member

That whole area is a bit of a red flag, people have been arguing over bike access there for a good 18 months. so with than and you knowing full well that its a nature reserve I’d stay well clear. Unlikely you’ll get shouted at but highly lightly you’ll just give the opposition more ammo.

scunny
    Free Member

Right’o, we’ll give it a miss then.

biga1
    Free Member

Blacka moor is widely used, as far as I know as long as you stay below the wall line (due to cattle I think) it’s all good.

This is Sheffield for more details.

willyboy
    Free Member

biga1 – you are confused slightly; Scunny is asking about Fox Hagg.

Fox Hagg is Lodgemoor area (edge of golf course and along the valley side) – Blacka moor is near Owler Bar (behind Dyson).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Fox Hagg – Blacka Moor?’ is closed to new replies.