Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fox forx and shox service kits – who needs some?
  • stevieeeh
    Free Member

Can’t get hold of any seal kits as fox won’t sell them (for some odd reason) so getting some in from the States.
    The more I get, the cheaper it will be so who needs some?

I can get:

Shox –
    Fox Vanilla, Vanilla R, Vanilla RC – Service kit
    Fox DHX, Van, Van R, Van RC – Service kit
    Might be able to get some air shock service kits as well but not sure yet (depends on how many people need some).

Forks –
    Fox 2011 36 – Cartridge service kit
    Fox 32 Talas – Cartridge service kit
    Again, might be able to get more kits depending on how many people need them. Also can get some enduro seal kits but I think you can buy these here anyway?

Finally can also get some cheap Fox internal cartridges for forks (not any from 2012/13 ones).
    Prices for the service kits would roughly be £10-£15 and the cartridges would be about £60 or so.

Just to clarify, I only need a couple of service kits for my Vanilla RC so this is not a money making exercise. I don’t agree with fox not selling any rebuild kits and know how hard it can be to get hold of some so thought if anyone else needs something, we can all benefit from cheaper shipping and import etc.

teamslug
    Free Member

Have you tried Loco Tuning?

stevieeeh
    Free Member

I haven’t but I may well try now you suggested it! 😉

I read somewhere that he made his own kits for the Vanilla RCs and wasn’t selling them – although maybe they will now.

stevieeeh
    Free Member

Anyone else? Plan on making the order Monday and have a bit of interest so far…

tonyd

Is it just seal kits you need? As well as LoCo did you try TFT? They do refresh service kits so if that’s all you’re after….

stevieeeh
    Free Member

It is seal kits but nobody will supply them for Fox coil rear shocks (but they do for air shocks?!)

So I will probably just be ordering DHX and Vanilla service kits…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fox forx and shox service kits – who needs some?’ is closed to new replies.